Sign in to follow this  
Raufvogel

no announcements about V1, Rotate and V2

During takeoff with the 777-200LRF I hear no announcements about V1, Rotate and V2, I have RAAS all checks are on, I'd like to hear.

During the landing there are communications, there might be something to do ?

During takeoff with the 777-200LRF I hear no announcements about V1, Rotate and V2, I have RAAS all checks are on, I'd like to hear.

During the landing there are communications, there might be something to do ?

Sure they're turned on in the PMDG SETUP > SIMULATION menus (this is explained in greater detail in the intro manual, which I highly suggest reading).

Kyle Rodgers

Hi,

As implied by Kyle, the V speeds callouts are not related to the RAAS, they are two different things.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Thank you, i found indeed:

- Equipment menu, page 5/9 V1 CALLOUT as ON

- Simulation menu, page 3/6 changed CALLS OUT V1, VR and V2 as YES

After changed it, i made ​​a test flight, but I did not hear during takeoff V1, V2 and Rotate Callouts?

It's a pity that I can not send Annex, I created this menu pages screenshots.

There something more to do?

Do you have two or more soundcards enabled in your computer?

If so, check if the correct soundcard is set in the PMDG setup menu in your FMC.

If so, check if the correct soundcard is set in the PMDG setup menu in your FMC.

^^^ I second this.  This would be my next step.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you very much for thanks for all the good hints...

Settings sound card was - Speakers (Realtek High)  

After setting change Sound card -  Realtek Digital Output  

Immediately after the change the sound much better , no more false noise

Did you confirm the takeoff speeds in the CDU? So they showed up on the PFD/speed tape?

The CDU does not show in TAKE OFF REF V1, VR and V2 credentials 

I read in Tutorial - 1.pdf

- Click LSKs 1R, 2R, and 3R – this transfers the calculated takeoff V speeds from the FMC’s integrated QRH table onto the Primary Flight Display (PFD) speed tape.

But after clicking, nothing happens?

Boeing777_Banner_Betateam.jpg  < I can't find the right way, how to do?

- The airplane sound is beautiful now, but still no V1, VR and V2 Call Outs...

I read in Tutorial - 1.pdf
- Click LSKs 1R, 2R, and 3R – this transfers the calculated takeoff V speeds from the FMC’s integrated QRH table onto the Primary Flight Display (PFD) speed tape.
But after clicking, nothing happens?

Are you flying the Tutorial in the PMDG livery?  If not, make sure you do, because the PMDG livery uses settings that other planes might not be using, which means the tutorial might not go as expected.

When you click on the line select keys, numbers should be transferred into the V1, V2 and Vr spots.  Are you saying that you are unable to get numbers here at all?  On that page, near the bottom right, there should be an option that says QRH [something].  Make sure that it is set to ON.  That will display speeds that can be selected for your V1, V2 and Vr speeds.

If no V1, V2 or Vr speeds are selected, then you definitely won't hear the callouts. (How will the program know when to call them out, if they're not set?)

< I can't find the right way, how to do?

Go to where you set your signature (user control panel, etc), and click on the button that looks like a picture.  In the window that pops up, paste this:

http://downloads.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/Boeing777_Banner_pilot.jpg

Press okay.

Save.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello Jaap,  I am rather curious as to how you managed to become a member of the Beta Team, as your Post seems to be submitted by someone who would already have the knowledge you are seeking.

Hello Jaap,  I am rather curious as to how you managed to become a member of the Beta Team, as your Post seems to be submitted by someone who would already have the knowledge you are seeking.

He's not.  He copied and pasted my signature as a way to ask how I did it.

Kyle Rodgers

Are you flying the Tutorial in the PMDG livery? 

​- I'm not familiar enough to understand, i think you means >  http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/ngx.html

Are you flying the Tutorial in the PMDG livery?  If not, make sure you do, because the PMDG livery uses settings that other planes might not be using, which means the tutorial might not go as expected.

- In SELECT AIRCRAFT i'have 2 choices:  Boeing 777-200LRX PDMG House or Boeing 777-200FX PDMG House

- In TAKEOFF REF right under i read: REF SPDS  OFF<>ON   ON = green

- I also was afraid, about V1, VR and V2 without numbers

- Sorry, very stupid of me, i tried a long time, but i can't find the right place of (user control panel, etc) pffff.

- The Departure runway is 2x placed, it must be okay?

- I also was afraid, about V1, VR and V2 without numbers

So you're saying there are no numbers there, correct?  If you don't have any numbers there, then you're not following the tutorial properly (the numbers will only show up if you've selected a runway, the ADIRU is aligned, and a couple other things, I think).

Does everything in the tutorial make sense to you?  I'm gathering English isn't your main language (not that there's anything wrong with that - it just makes things difficult).

- Sorry, very stupid of me, i tried a long time, but i can't find the right place of (user control panel, etc) pffff.

haha - not stupid...although I'm chuckling a bit because you've clearly found it before (otherwise, you wouldn't have your name at the bottom of your posts like you do).

Go to the top right of the forum.  Click on your user name.  Click My Settings.  On the left, click Signature.  Above the signature box, click on the icon that looks like a photo.  Paste this in the box that appears:

Click okay.

Click Save Changes.

- The Departure runway is 2x placed, it must be okay?

That doesn't seem right, no.

Kyle Rodgers