avsim%20set%202%20shot%203.png?dl=1

Nothing like watching the evening sunset from the office

avsim%20set%202%20shot%204.png?dl=1

Nice view of some mountains

avsim%20set%202%20shot%205.png?dl=1

Out the window

avsim%20set%202%20shot%206.png?dl=1

I LIKE them a lot!

Great angles and the clarity is amazing.

I simply cannot fly any of my other planes after flying the PMDG 777 for a while....its that much better.  I tried to fly the EMB 195 that I used to like to fly all the time...the panel looks horrible once you've gotten used to the quality of this plane.  And you don't realize how immersive not only the visuals are, but the sounds too.  

And if you pop out of the cockpit....you're treated to visuals just as good as the cockpit....hands down the best external model out there, and a total joy to photograph and paint:

551433a0-4729-4a4b-ac17-bc9f122554a2.png

Every light is individually controlled by the correct switch in the cockpit...turn on just the left landing light, the right taxi light, either wing light...amazing!

The tail...split rudder, you can watch the flap jackscrews turn in the canoes...most stuff people wouldn't even notice...but its there!

b8fdca97-8f09-4715-b138-5caa6ba3fd51.png

Watching the gear retract from this angle...the proper sequence of doors opening, bogies tilting...its all just like the real thing!

427b01aa-9b85-499a-852d-119daf64d245.png

This plane is a complete pleasure to fly, photograph, paint and explore (to find new cool things they put in it that I haven't found yet).

And there's more to come....yes the -300 will be great (along with weather radar, new FBW logic and a slew more)...but I personally can't wait to see this level of detail in the 747, both 400 and hopefully the -8 as well.

Regards,

Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I LIKE them a lot!
Great angles and the clarity is amazing.

Thanks, love your shots too! And I totally agree, the quality of the PMDG 777, any PMDG product, really is incomparable to other brands IMHO. 

Also, really looking forwards towards the 772's SP1, more so the 300ER.

And also, if you don't mind giving me some feedback on some of my other shots, could put some advice to good use. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/444249-from-miami-to-vancouver-in-photos/#entry3008673.

Once again, beautiful shots. I love the "from the office" title!

The PMDG 777 really is a beauty, unfortunately I'm not flying it for a while, I don't want my other planes to be lonely :D

Once again, beautiful shots. I love the "from the office" title!

The PMDG 777 really is a beauty, unfortunately I'm not flying it for a while, I don't want my other planes to be lonely :D

Thanks again! I would like to rename it to " Photos from the office", however I don't think it's possible to rename a thread?

Also, once I tried flying Airbus, couldn't do it.  :mellow:  Partly because I don't know how to fly an Airbus, lol. Willing to learn with NLS's A380. I'd love to fly the "king of the skies" as well!