Sign in to follow this  
CaptOmar98

PSS 777 Load Config problem

Hello Guys,

I installed the PSS 777 after a fresh install of Windows 7 and a fresh install also of Flight Simulator 9, When I entered Load Config in PSS Folder, I select the passengers, the cargo & the fuel and clicked save config, then I opened FS9 and chose the 777 and I found that the payload (Passengers & Cargo) are correct but The fuel always stick to 100% at all times, I tried to install a fresh copy of windows and fs9 and still the same problem ( it is also for pss 757 ),, 

If any one knows how to solve this problem please reply to the post.

Hi there,

After you adjust the load via your load config, you will need to enter it manually with the popup windows where you connect the EXT power and GPU. I don't recall the button name it is the last one on the right. There is a section for fuel. You can adjust the % or the amount in each tank.

Hope this help

Regards

It isn't a problem - it's by design.  Fuel isn't loaded via the load managers for either aircraft - just use the fuel planner to figure out your fuel.  You will see a button bar at the top of the cockpit.  The button labeled 'set' will allow you to properly set the fuel load.  The bar is in both aircraft.

DJ