Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jan Bergwall

Why do I love the LDS767?

Because it works! This has to be the most bug-free initial release ever. Need LNAV/VNAV to fly a complicated STAR? No problem. Need 180+ to the marker? No problem. I am absolutely amazed by this aircraft. Thank you LevelD for a job truly well done. It's put a lot of fun back into flying.Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Amen Brother. I along with most wanted it as soon as possible but wanted it to work. It got ridiculous on the forums with some people but I bet they are all happy now. I hope developers take a lesson from level D cause they got it right.

could be... but why the closed support forum??as a potentential customer I cant help but be curious as to why there are over 260 post in that forum - maybe user caused, but I dont know since I cant read 'em (dont want to post their, just see them).that said, I am glad you are enjoying it - I am still thinking about it.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

There are some serious problems with the autopilot Mike. Many of us can get it to work right. So as with anything bugs have to be ironed out. It's by far not the perfect release Doug is making it out to be. He may be one of the lucky one's but for the rest of us (or at least me), this bird is in the hanger until it get's fixed (there are a few more major problems than just the AP but that's the biggest issue for me)... Nothing like taking off and hitting the AP only to find your aircraft either nose dives into the ground or the trim goes haywire when the flaps are retracted causing the plane to nose up and stall (it's very bad for some of us)...Don't get me wrong, I love this add-on and even more so when it flies and operates correctly.... :-roll

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Agamemnon

LOLJust finished an online flight that was just picture perfect in all respects.That is a valid point about the closed supprt forum but I guess they don`t want to help pirates get the most out of their theft.I seem to recall a couple of incidents of this sort with the ATR.I`m really picky but I have to say that addon is just splendid.Troy

Guest secks

It may work flawlessly for you, but it's giving me headaches.1) There are very few SIDs/STARs which ship with the LDS767. If you want more, you've got to program them yourself. Hopefully this will be remedied shortly.2) My VC gauge refresh rate is worse than the PMDG737. I was hoping that a cutting-edge product would feature a very fluid VC.3) Many people are having autopilot issues (I have yet to exercise the autopilot).4) I lose sound whenever I alt-tab out of FS while using the LDS767. The only way I can get it back is to restart FS.5) FYI, the support forums already have 400+ topics and 2700+ posts.

Troy thinks because it works for him, the rest of us are just blowing smoke (a.k.a full of it)... :-roll

FS2020 

Everything's working good here with the LDS767. I've found the autopilot to be very well behaved.

Guest diajohn2

What problems with the autopilot? I have seen a lot of posts and wonder why people are having problems. It has worked perfectly for me and I am not a power user or a total dork with FS9. Set your parameters up properly including the FMC and sit back and suck coffee as soon as you get the gear up, flaps retracted and engage VNAV and LNAV. Oh, don't forget to set your altitute on the panel.What is so difficult about that. Learn to fly it and then complain about the colors on the displays.

I'm going to leave this one alone for now... I'm glade many of you are enjoying this product and having no problems with it. I wish I had the same results but I'm one of the ones that'll have to wait until Level-D releases a patch...

FS2020 

Guest av84fun

I agree and there are relatively few posts here with good things to say. Blocking the forum will keep my away for a LONG time...at least until there are A LOT more posts.Do ANY of the major developers restrict their forums to customers only?Regards,Jim

Guest Agamemnon

Hi"Troy thinks because it works for him, the rest of us are just blowing smoke (a.k.a full of it)... "No I don`t think anyone is full of it but I am puzzeled about why some folks are having problems and not others.Troy

Guest LLgaz

Well, I have to say that I have had no problems either. And that's the fustrating thing for the developers. Its difficult to fix problems that your beta testers didn't have, and that some customers are not having.I am enjoying the add-on quite a lot. I know others are having fustrating problems with it, but hopefully, all this will be ironed out and we will all be able to enjoy this bird.

Guest Boone

No problems here other than having to RTFM :D It's just awesome. Best RegardsBoone,BooneEIDW@hotmail.com"Flying a plane is no different from riding a bicycle. It's just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes."

....This has to be the **most** bug-free initial release ever .....Sorry, but that's nonsense :-)It's either bug-free, or it's not ..And I'll bet you that it is NOT (like any other major SW product).Cheers, Rob