Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

Orbx Sale now 50% OFF

To you you folks that live there...which AU airports are "must have"?

Cairns is very scenic. Or Port Macquarie as a smaller field. (But I don't live there! :P)

But check out the freeware stuff by ORBX first. (There's also a very good Gold Coast airport in the AVSIM library.)

I got Scotland and Wales for $36 Canadian do that's a good deal, especially with Cardiff airport.

Now I just need to get an airport or two for Scotland...

I'd suggest the few Scottish ones by UK2000. FTX Cardiff (included in the WLS region) to me looks better than the UK2000 rendition, though.

It would be NICE to be able to install these in one location for both FSX and P3D.

Grrrrrr....egg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Cairns is very scenic. 

I'm tempted by Cairns, but it's not P3Dv2 ready. I think it will be though, so might as well buy it on the cheap now..

Be nice if they did one or two airports around Orkney.  

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks for the heads up on this sale. Think I'm finally gonna get Australia SP4.

Got Australia, New Zealand North and South, Wales, Scotland and Ireland.

Hey, PMDG, could you delay the release of 777-300ER for a couple of weeks?  :ph34r:

*runs*

This fifty percent off sale was great.  Allowed me to get England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Ireland for less than $85 US.  Only region that I have yet to get now is Norther California. 

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

I got Scotland and Wales for $36 Canadian do that's a good deal, especially with Cardiff airport.

Can it be bought as a stand-alone or do I need to get FTX Global Base and Global Vector for Scotland and Wales to run on their own?

Can it be bought as a stand-alone or do I need to get FTX Global Base and Global Vector for Scotland and Wales to run on their own?

EDIT

Woops, misunderstood your question. You don't need Global or Vector for the regional products to work.

Thanks for that info, metalmike.

Luckily, I took the gamble and bought North Island, Scotland,(wish I had read your post, Oliver) Ireland, Wales, Northern Ireland(was debating whether to opt for the EireSim version, but went ahead anyway)

It's almost over, folks. If you are in doubt, you better make up your mind quickly.  :lol:

(Sale goes from 50% off to 33% off in 32 minutes).

Am grateful for this thread - was traveling today, got in late, and had no idea about the sale 'til I came across it.  Got in just under the wire.  England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Northern Ireland, NZ North Island and two Alaska airports.  I think I'm an ORBX region completist again. Many thanks!