Sign in to follow this  
megatransat

PMDG 777-300ER Release date?

Hey, I heard the PMDG 777-300er is still in beta testing. When do you guys think it is going to be released or does any one know the official release date? 

Thanks, Andrej

Coffee? Checked. Popcorn? Checked. Comfortable seat? Checked. Before thread deletion/locked checklist complete.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Hey, I heard the PMDG 777-300er is still in beta testing. When do you guys think it is going to be released or does any one know the official release date? 

Thanks, Andrej

The most current official information we have been given is here. (as an FYI, always be sure to check the PMDG General Forum for the latest official updates.)

We can only guess that something may have come up that prevented any further release of information last week. It seems that release is close, but no one can say for sure. Beta testing may have uncovered an issue that needs attention.

I'd bet on a post from Robert in the next few days, once again, in the PMDG General Forum.

Regards,

Brian Doney

Well Andrej, I think that the release is only a few days ahead, but get ready, because the pretorian guard is coming for you....

Best.

Miquel Egea.

At least a month ahead.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Thanks, Andrej

When hell freezes over.

Why did you start this nonsense thread, it litters the forum.

RISK OF CLOSURE

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Uhmmm, you are only 22 days joined here....

Don´t worry. The release seems very near.

Best.

Miquel Egea.

They never give specific dates. When they're satisfied with what they've done, basically they let us know it'll be out 'within the next week' or something along those lines. That's typically how it's been with past releases.

This thread won't be at risk of closure because someone asked when the 777-300ER will be released. It will be at risk of closure from inappropriate responses.

There have been some thoughtful and informative responses provided, which should satisfy Andrej's curiosity, shall we leave it at that for once?