Sign in to follow this  
pilot225

pmdg 777 throttle

hi guys i am huge fan of pmdg but i just bought the pmdg 777 and i found alot of bugs also does anyones when  pmdg 777 going land and the plane says 20 and u put ur throttle to idle and flare when it thouches the ground its throttle will gain power by itself and takeoff again but i see is that i did not off the autothrottle i thought pmdg will off by itself by the way i using ils app does any one know how to fix it if know please share thanks you so much for reading this

With the B777 it is common to use autothrottle all the way down.

The reason why the throttles are gaining power while you touch them is explained in the manuals. I suggest you take a look there as well.

In the FMC you can change the setting in what stage of flight your throttles can overrule the autothrottle system. Default it is set to the HOLD stage only I believe.

This means that when the autothrottle is in HOLD and you move your throttle it will overrule the autothrottle system.

On finals this can activate the Go-around mode. I have had this as well and trained myself to idle my throttles while descending to the destanation before short finals.