Sign in to follow this  
ScotFlieger

[old] LINDA 2.0 Released

Hi Chris

I took time off to have a look at your issue today.  I am using LINDA 2.6.4 with Aerosoft Airbus A318/319/320/321 and the LINDA Aerosoft Airbus module 4.3 flying with P3D 2.5.12946 and SimConnect 2.5.0.0. I am also using the VRI Combo Airbus FCU panel.  I have run the same set up with FSX and FSX:Steam.  I do not experience the problems you report.

First of all I can confirm that the Airbus FCU Radio Panel LAMP button is set to Default Light toggle and if changed reverts back to the default.  This action performs the same function as the Airbus Lights_PANEL_toggle.  When the LAMP button is pressed it toggles the Airbus instrument panel lighting and toggles the FCU panel lighting.  This is as intended.

However, I believe the source of your problem is that you are running the VRi VRISim software (with its FLY NOW button) at the same time as LINDA.  You should shutdown VRISIM and only use LINDA.  All the console data indicates that LINDA is correctly set up and will communicate correctly with your FCU panel and Airbus aircraft.

I hope this gets you flying.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Think Im getting closer to it, and something to do with the LAMP TOGGLE button at the Fcu.

If I start VRsim.exe first and close it again.Starts Fsx- ladning. And Always now press LAMP TOGGLE to turn on panel light in Fcu, and then press go flying.. then LINDA loads correct to the FCU

Think Im getting closer to it, and something to do with the LAMP TOGGLE button at the Fcu.

If I start VRsim.exe first and close it again.Starts Fsx- ladning. And Always now press LAMP TOGGLE to turn on panel light in Fcu, and then press go flying.. then LINDA loads correct to the FCU

If I start VRsim.exe first and close it again.Starts Fsx- ladning. And Always now press LAMP TOGGLE to turn on panel light in Fcu, and then press go flying.. then LINDA loads correct to the FCUThink Im getting closer to it, and something to do with the LAMP TOGGLE button at the Fcu.

I see you have just copied another post I answered today to this thread. As I mentioned you should not be using VRISIM.exe at all with LINDA. The 2 programs with conflict with each other. There is no need to press Go Fly.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

No never pressed go flying in VRsim.exe.

Just open and close it...Did you remove the post, where I could check the correct drivers?

No never pressed go flying in VRsim.exe.

Just open and close it...Did you remove the post, where I could check the correct drivers?

Did you remove the post, where I could check the correct drivers?

No, check here http://www.avsim.com/topic/474543-nothing-happen-to-my-fcu/#entry3300509

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Have the correct driver. Just starting VRsim.exe and close it again. Open Fsx and turn on LAMP TOGGLE, and load it..Then it works correct. Just use it in that way, until maybe a day where I upgrade my system.

At last... in Radio display, how can I increase time for showing text, example: wing light on....?

Have the correct driver. Just starting VRsim.exe and close it again. Open Fsx and turn on LAMP TOGGLE, and load it..Then it works correct. Just use it in that way, until maybe a day where I upgrade my system.

@copilot767 Please refrain from posting the same question more than once is different threads.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK