Sign in to follow this  
kparrish1

Active Sky and FS Hot Seat?

Guest bradzim

Is it true that these both cannot work together? Do you know if there are any patches that can link them together? I have most recent versions of both. ThanksBrad

Guest ponyboy

I use both... seem to work fine, no issues I've come across.

Guest bradzim

I should correct myself. I meant AI Blast. When using AS and AI Blast together, I get no AI sound. I tried the other night without AS, and the AI planes at the airports were booming! What can be the problem?Thanks

Guest ponyboy

The FSHotseat Forum at their site is really good. I remember I had a delay issue with AI sounds and they fixed me right up. Suggest throwing the issue over there. Short of that I would try re-installing FSHotseat again.

Guest jennifer

They will work together in Win XP but not necessarily in Win98/Me. The other issue is, that with the latest FSUIPC (3.45) which is required by Activesky you won't hear the reverse thrust sounds in AI Blast but you will hear everything else. FS Hotseat is working on this.

Hi just a note here that the latest verison of Active Sky {B175} will now work with FSUIPC {3.44}. keith