Sign in to follow this  
Coastie13

ESDG Citiation x

I have been reading all the stuff about windows 8 and FSX.  I have 8.1 and FSX runs great.  I loaded the ESDG citation x 2.0 and it seemed to work great too.  I flew it from KTUS to KSNA and back and it did just fine.  Made a preset loaded flight for it, that worked fine.  Then one time I loaded the aircraft, had it up and running, and went to load Opus weather.  Ever since then I can't get this aircraft to work, it won't even load.  I deleted it, re-installed it still nothing.  FSX and Opus work fine with jet installed or uninstalled, this problem only happens when I tried to load the citation x.

Does the aircraft load when OPUS is not running?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

We do know that ALL ES products work in Win8 IF USERS CONTROL THEIR OS. We don't support Win8 at all and have no clue regarding the issue presented here.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hi all,

I read what you stated in the SR22 thread, and it all works great again, there is a different path to the one fix in windows 8.1 than the one you have but it was there and it fixed it all. Jet loads super fast now, 44fps with everything pushed to the max, and opus weather running!

What do you mean the SR22 Thread?

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Could you relay what you found out and how you fixed it in case we encounter something similar in the future?