Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

Hope the surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery. Health should come before work and although disappointed, completely understand and agree with the delay.

Will the SDK come out when the SP1 is released.

Great news about the X-plane development as I feel that that is the next upcoming platform, not so great about P3D but I didn't really plan to go down that route and this has made my decision final.

Also great news about the new moderators. This is about the second post I have made on here in the last few months due to the continuing abuse on this forum from certain people. I don't know why some people just love to argue and make a fuss when anybody asks something.

Can't wait for the 747v2

Thanks for the update and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

I hate to be the one who brings this up, but with all those nice updates and info the only thing I'm missing is any news regarding the next update to the 737NGX. (I know there are numerous post in the NGX forum, but this is the official "updates"forum :P )

A part from the "nagging" above thanks for the update and speedy recoveries :)

Bjørn Helge Småvollan

Robert, I hope you get well soon, health is far more important than flight sim!

Although we were eager to have the SP1 and the 300 this week end, but HEALTH comes in the first place.

I wish you a speedy recovery and a successful surgery.

and as you mentioned in your post: " if things go well and we can release sooner we will". [hope that this happens:)]

Sincerely,

Remy

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks for the update. Hope the surgery goes well, health is more important than work. Take care and get well soon.

Really looking forward to the forums becoming a respectful and helpful base of information again.

PMDG Development for Xplane:

We are nearing completion on our first project for Xplane!  As we have previously mentioned, this project is designed to be a development catalyst to help us learn how to work with that platform more effectively- and it has been a great exercise thus far.

We will be unveiling the project sometime in the next 60 days (estimated) and we will also announce the second project for Xplane at that time...

Hi Robert,

I really can't wait to know more about that, but the best is to know that a 2nd project is planned!!!

Thank you very much for this update!!!

Best regards

Angelo

Good luck with the op. The rest is brilliant news. Thanks for updates.

Carl.

Thanks for the info! Wishing you a rapid recovery!

Ross Davey

All the best Captain and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Sorry to hear about your health issues Capt Rob. Get well soon, and hope the nurses are nice :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Thanks for the update Robert. Wish you a succesful surgery and speedy recovery.

Thanks to whole PMDG team for putting in the effort to create one of the best flight sim addons in the market.