Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

Based on their speed that they are dragging their release dates do not rejoice too soon.

I would rather have PMDG take another 2 years to release a good product or service pack.

They are far quicker than any other major airliner developer out there.

To PMDG

Can you please delay the release the Sp1 to like sometime near Christmas. This will give the development team enough time to iron out little bugs while simmer will have enough holidays to enjoy the flying

Ammar! Some of us want fly it in winter in these parts. :)

Cheers

Ammar! Some of us want fly it in winter in these parts. :)

Cheers

Yes, I agree. We all don't live in the North :)

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Hi Martin

Because it is you, I am writing this for a second time on my iPad2.

No just kidding, but I have to get this of my chest, I have to vent....

The thing is driving me absolutely nuts since the last update to IOS7.1

Never again will I buy an iPad.

That is a promise!

Ha, I've just sold my daughters iPad to my ex wife. My daughter now as a Microsoft Surface, and loves it. :smile:

[However, I have a maintenance background, and as such I can't get it over my hart to hurt the airplane like that with a full crab landing, lol

It is build to widthstand it, but the abuse.....it is just horrible to me.

You can feel it too when you touchdown with crab....everything shakes and peoples heads are bobbing left to right as the airplane alligns itself along the centerline.

I wonder how much extra maintenance is required in regard to the effects of a crabbed landing. Given that neither Boeing nor the airlines frown upon the technique, I wonder if perhaps the strain on the gear isn't as much as we fear. As you say though Rob, not at all comfortable for the passengers.

Ha, I've just sold my daughters iPad to my ex wife.

A brilliant move....mean,.....but brilliant ;-)

Rob Robson

Actually I have expected the so called backlash from the AVSIM "community". This was learnt as I got some smart &@($* comments from a person whom later I discovered was a PMDG BETA tester. I was wondering how come it was defensive posts pro PMDG all the way. Enough said it is now comming to the July and lets see what other creative reasons they will come up with should there be another delay before SP1 is released................AND THE WORK GOES ON?????...

Darren

Really? Really? I really must agree with some of the other guys on here who no doubt got warnings. Just give it a break already. We don't want to hear your poison.

I agree with this and back it 110% Well said Jakob and if you get banned well then they might as well ban all of us. 

As a great man once said: (To those disrespectful members in the thread above us)

Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind
you teeth. I have not passed through
fire and death to bandy crooked words
with a witless worm!

More realistic which probably means a bit more tricky although RW pilots seems to praise the 777's XWind ability... 

Actually I have expected the so called backlash from the AVSIM "community". This was learnt as I got some smart &@($* comments from a person whom later I discovered was a PMDG BETA tester. I was wondering how come it was defensive posts pro PMDG all the way. Enough said it is now comming to the July and lets see what other creative reasons they will come up with should there be another delay before SP1 is released................AND THE WORK GOES ON?????...

Darren

Really? Really? I really must agree with some of the other guys on here who no doubt got warnings. Just give it a break already. We don't want to hear your poison.

I agree with this and back it 110% Well said Jakob and if you get banned well then they might as well ban all of us. 

As a great man once said: (To those disrespectful members in the thread above us)

Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind
you teeth. I have not passed through
fire and death to bandy crooked words
with a witless worm!

More realistic which probably means a bit more tricky although RW pilots seems to praise the 777's XWind ability... 

This was learnt as I got some smart &@($* comments from a person whom later I discovered was a PMDG BETA tester. I was wondering how come it was defensive posts pro PMDG all the way.

I'm assuming that's directed at me.  If so, it had nothing to do with my relationship with PMDG.  I've said similar in other forums, for other (sometimes competing) developers.  I'll defend anyone I see getting a bad wrap by someone who isn't using logic in their arguments.

Kyle Rodgers

Actually I have expected the so called backlash from the AVSIM "community". This was learnt as I got some smart &@($* comments from a person whom later I discovered was a PMDG BETA tester.

Don't worry Darren, I've reprogramed Kyle's positronic matrix. He should be functioning properly now.

Don't worry Darren, I've reprogramed Kyle's positronic matrix. He should be functioning properly now.

:Big Grin:  :Big Grin:  :Big Grin:  :Big Grin:

All the best Martin

Mo45

Need this 300ER going insane lol  :wacko:

I'm also waiting for it. One beautyful aircraft. :)

Philipp Schwaegerl

I'm assuming that's directed at me.

I wouldn't worry about it Kyle, parts of this thread are dripping with entitlement.  It manages to be simultaneously a massive vote of confidence in the outstanding products of PMDG and a scathing indictment of some of the community.  

Looking forward to the patch, probably won't purchase the ER.  I would buy another model if PMDG simulated the RR engine option, flying the flag for Blighty an' all.

Ian R Tyldesley

Martin, could you pls. be so kind and try to reprogram Darren's positronic matrix, as well?

Martin, could you pls. be so kind and try to reprogram Darren's positronic matrix, as well?

:lol:

Mo45