Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

I agree, there has been a lot of aggression around here lately, yet i do not see the reason to close this post now... as you guys are suggesting, don t read on if you don t want to, go doing something else :Hmmmph: 

even if i don t fully agree with my respected opponent Kyle, this discussion was going in a healthy direction

@ Kyle, it is maybe your long posts that makes people think we are arguing (again) :t0148:

and no, i don t fully agree with that, but i can accept your point of view.

companies don t have to say the customer is right if he isn't, they just have to tell him in a correct form.

if the (let's call 'em) fans do it in an rude way the image of the company will ultimately also suffer

but i think that we both will agree that now PMDG putting on more resources managing those customer relations in a professional way will help making our forum life much happier

@ Kyle, it is maybe your long posts that makes people think we are arguing (again)
and no, i don t fully agree with that, but i can accept your point of view.

Arguing, perhaps, but not in a negative way.

but i think that we both will agree that now PMDG putting on more resources managing those customer relations in a professional way will help making our forum life much happier

Yep!

Kyle Rodgers

You guys are your own worst enemy.

With so much anticipation and chat here why should PMDG release early?

Really.

They would get more complaints but their product is not vapourware so you guys are left to your own devices.

Do you know the more anticipation they generate the more 'publicity' they generate?

Just like Celebs selling photos or gossip and sometimes do it for free because the publicity buys their next movie deal. Look at Charlie Sheen for example. In the real world he would never have a job and never be able to get one. but because so much media has been generated about him.......

I'm off to watch the world cup.

Phillip

a bit more publicity 

waiting for the release of SP1 here a preview of the 777-300 cockpit

T7SP1VCpreview.jpg

Some of us are physically incapable of 1) Getting up, at all, and/or 2) walking/running anywhere. I can actually get up, but with great effort and some little pain. Once I do, I grab my crutches and singlefoot my way to wherever, and at amazingly vast rates of speed....that was sarcasm, sorry. While most are physically whole and capable, it IS most and not all.

My feet, for example, are totally trashed by diabetic neuropathy, the nerves rapidly on their way to total failure and complete uselessness, yet sending plenty of pain signals to my brain. Really messes with my balance too...I also, a few weeks back, managed to break one some how...no clue how! So, lucky lucky me, I get to wear a non-walker cast and use crutches.  I'm not looking for sympathy, by the way, just giving an example. This makes "...jumping up and running 84 times around my basement or house..." virtually impossible, for example.

This site, and FS2004 (ACOF) along with a couple of the other Sim sites a wonderfull escape for  me, easy to access and fun to read, and a great source of information on how to improve my flying experience! Or  to fly to some of the places mentioned herein. And I do too! :) I can literally, after a number of years of flying around different areas of the world I enjoy seeing, loose myself totally into the Sim, all problems of the "real" world forgotten and left behind me someplace. Better than all the pain meds I take, by a great amount!

Again, not looking for sympathy, just giving an example  :)

A great flight to All, and fair weather with following winds!

Pat☺

Definately this thread needs being locked! Everyday I see there are new messages and waste time coming here, only to find bulls*it... 

James Goggi

a bit more publicity 

waiting for the release of SP1 here a preview of the 777-300 cockpit

T7SP1VCpreview.jpg

Yeah. Seems legit! :D

Philipp Schwaegerl

Did anyone stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night :lol:

Chris Sunseri

Germany scored! 

This made me immensely happy.

Did anyone stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night :lol:

I can't wait for the day I use that on some hapless set of passengers...

Kyle Rodgers

Definately this thread needs being locked! Everyday I see there are new messages and waste time coming here, only to find bulls*it...

So everyday you "waste time coming here"... but still keep coming here.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Within 13 days is the release!

I am truly happy!

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)