Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

17JUN14 - Scheduling and General Updates

When I click that symbole you are talking about on my laptop then I get a little window (titel is Special BBCode) and a dropdown list with like 30 things to choose from :-(

Strange Rob   when I click on the bb code tab  I don't get any drop down things to choose from as you describe   and all my other  funtions  at the top become greyed out  which I cant select  anything unitl I hit  the bb tab again. And iam able  post screen shots  etc  using  Ollie's  link which I always been using

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Isn't '######' exactly the same as '######'?   :P

He mean't '#####'.  Has nothing to do with  '######"

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

A female co-pilot with whiskers.....ooo la la :lol:

TERRAIN, TERRAIN...PULL UP

You and Chris are absolutely the best. :-]

Well, ######, ##, ##### ######"# ########## ######### ########

To the mods - that's just many hasheses... B)

Isn't '######' exactly the same as '######'?   :P

He mean't '#####'.  Has nothing to do with  '######"

Well, ######, ##, ##### ######"# ########## ######### ########

To the mods - that's just many hasheses... B)

Sorry all: '######' just isn't my native language!   :lol:

Sorry all: '######' just isn't my native language!   :lol:

Now come on Ollie; ###### transcends any language barriers;  half my family is actually Dutch descent and I can tell you that ###### is mild compared to the #$&@@# and !#&%%&() I usually hear.

I heard something about a release .....I think it was about a Service Pack and  a 777-300er??!......was it a dream all the time or did I miss something?!? :search: :search:

I heard something about a release .....I think it was about a Service Pack and  a 777-300er??!......was it a dream all the time or did I miss something?!? :search: :search:

I don't know what you mean? Never heard of this before.  :ph34r:

Philipp Schwaegerl

No I did not know that.

thx for the idea Martin, but it did not help either.

When I click that symbole you are talking about on my laptop then I get a little window (titel is Special BBCode) and a dropdown list with like 30 things to choose from :-(

No idea what I need from that list.

Acronym?

Background colour?

Weird stuff.

Have you tried Chrome Rob? I use both IE and chrome. It's fine to have more than one browser installed.

Generally Avsim works better in Chrome.

Strange Rob   when I click on the bb code tab  I don't get any drop down things to choose from as you describe   and all my other  funtions  at the top become greyed out  which I cant select  anything unitl I hit  the bb tab again. And iam able  post screen shots  etc  using  Ollie's  link which I always been using

Yep, works just the same for me.

That's it. I've finally decided to invest £54 on the PMDG 777-200LR. I guess I'll be flying this everywhere this summer, giving my old Boeing 747-400 a little bit of a rest. 

Late to the party, but oh well! :P

Good to hear that the SP1 and -300ER is on the horizon. I probably won't get the -300ER until Christmas.

That's it. I've finally decided to invest £54 on the PMDG 777-200LR. I guess I'll be flying this everywhere this summer, giving my old Boeing 747-400 a little bit of a rest. 

Late to the party, but oh well! :P

Good to hear that the SP1 and -300ER is on the horizon. I probably won't get the -300ER until Christmas

you should be getting the 300er right when its released then  :unsure:

you should be getting the 300er right when its released then  :unsure:

Man...why so pessimistic?

Kyle Rodgers

Man...why so pessimistic?

We lost our optimism somewhere down the road. :)

Philipp Schwaegerl