Sign in to follow this  
xaier123

Carenado Hawker 850

I'll be getting it, should be good. Recently I've been enjoying the B1900D it just works really well.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

"I'll be getting it, should be good. Recently I've been enjoying the B1900D it just works really well. "

There you go Steve - great looking and a fast airport hopper  - looks like a lot of fun without a lot of the upfront flight planning involved in the heavies - take care buddy

Rich Sennett

Is that the FS GPS map on the lower PFD???

Looks like it.

You would think Carenado hears the need for more in depth systems, I'm sure their sales are well enough to where they can bring on another developer to the team to implement some new systems. 

Keep in mind Guys the price for Carenado's aircraft is self evident that the systems are not going to be on par with a PMDG - hence the price not reflecting it imo thats not there business audience so I wouldn't expect anything other than what they have always been especially in this price range just my two cents

Rich Sennett

Looks like it.

You would think Carenado hears the need for more in depth systems, I'm sure their sales are well enough to where they can bring on another developer to the team to implement some new systems. 

Why?

Carenado has a target market and it works well for them. The people voicing their desires for complex systems are in the minority, not the majority.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

From the Airdailyx Billboard the latest is "Carenado Hawker 850XP >> Soon " under June 2014

Normally the updates seem to be more careful since many people get upset when a firm date is announced and it gets missed.

ADX is pretty reliable and realistic from a user and dev perspective on updates - thats my opinion

From the Airdailyx Billboard the latest is "Carenado Hawker 850XP >> Soon " under June 2014

Normally the updates seem to be more careful since many people get upset when a firm date is announced and it gets missed.

ADX is pretty reliable and realistic from a user and dev perspective on updates - thats my opinion

Great news - thanks

Rich Sennett

Keep in mind Guys the price for Carenado's aircraft is self evident that the systems are not going to be on par with a PMDG - hence the price not reflecting it imo thats not there business audience so I wouldn't expect anything other than what they have always been especially in this price range just my two cents

I don't think most of us are looking for PMDG level. We just want a decently modelled business jet. Quality Wings or Captainsim level would be perfect as far as I am concerned. Not knocking Carenado. They obviously found a recipe that works. Overall there seems to be this move by developers to give us a good FMS in the airliner segment, while we have essentially zero business jets with a good FMS. The Citation X and CJ1 are about it.

A few new pics up on their website.  Nothing revealing though . . .

Joe Lorenc

Ah whats going on with the Hawker - been a long wait no updates 

Rich Sennett

Ah whats going on with the Hawker - been a long wait no updates 

I think it's because the Seneca V went ahead the Hawker and the PC12.