Sign in to follow this  
xaier123

Carenado Hawker 850

I think it's because the Seneca V went ahead the Hawker and the PC12.

Thanks but the Hawker was way more done I believe 

Rich Sennett

Uh........yeah, gotta see that first.

It'll be interesting to see just how far they went with developing the PL-21.

It is confirmed that Carenado will be featuring for the first time full Navigraph capabilities on the H850XPR as well as a brand new Rockwell Collins ProLine 21 system! It will take more time, but hell I will take quality over quantity any day, case and point the PMDG 777 or the now QualityWings 737 Classic.

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

While this has me intrigued, I'm skeptical. Hopefully the correct FMC will be fully, or at least mostly, modelled.

I think the only hope we have for a good model of the PL-21 will be from MilViz. I hope I'm proven wrong though....

Navdata - well his is amazing news and the minute it comes out all over it - should be worth the wait - I would assume its going to be quite a while especially this being Their first aircraft of this depth - should be awesome

Rich Sennett

So what is this Navigraph thing? Is it just up to date approaches and such? I know the PMDG 777 has it but I can't say I'd pay to update it since the out of date data seems to work fine.

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

So what is this Navigraph thing? Is it just up to date approaches and such? I know the PMDG 777 has it but I can't say I'd pay to update it since the out of date data seems to work fine.

Its having a working fmc to add your flight plans to like all of pmdg's products - should be very nice

Rich Sennett

I hope for a better performance compared to the Embraer Phenom!!

with the extra time Carenado is putting into this aircraft I would hope so as well!

8414713730_2947d4201c_n.jpg

Guest JustanotherPilot

It's imminent ... Carenado released a statement saying it is slightly delayed while they sort out the 'new' avionics package that has a few glitches. I've found by visiting their website they periodically offer progress updates, they do not, as I've found out, answer emails, along release dates.

Adding Nav support cant be that hard..

No, but modeling the systems which require navdata support takes a while I'm sure.

Luis Cortez
www.fusionairways.com