Sign in to follow this  
nemokin

UT and v6.34

My "free trial" week with 6.34 and things are looking okay.

I have my UT traffic appear but interacts with FSX ATC with nothing with VOXATC. I have applied the UT bridge which showed success.

Do I need to modify my traffic volume setting in UT utility as well as setting traffic slider in VOXATC?

It's obvious to me that setting traffic volume in VOXATC is important but what is less clear

is how I am supposed to set in UT utility.

Kay Nemoto

Prepar3D version 3
Win7-64 bit

UT Bridge is always the last thing run after changes that involved airport indexing utility run.  Bridge only needs to be run once - not each time you fly, but if you've run airport indexer again due to changes - you must always end by re-running the bridge utility.  Otherwise there will be no aircraft.

I don't remember my FSX settings - but UT2 should be turned off (or sliders to no AI traffic).  Otherwise they will likely run without control by VoxATC.  I'm thinking no AI in FSX setting too - but don't remember.  I know that when I start FSX I have no AI aircraft until VoxATC finishes initialize and shows to tune in ATIS - at which time it immediately populates the gates around me with aircraft.

VoxATC only uses the aircraft files of UT2.

I'm thinking no AI in FSX setting too - but don't remember.

The only traffic settings that should be set is VOXATC, all other traffic settings should be at ZERO%. (Including FSX). I would even disable UT2 from starting up.

Regards,

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg