Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Official PMDG 300ER Livery List

He said sometime in mid July

Not quite, Mark. I think this is what people are hanging their hopes on, especially that last sentence:  :smile:

As a result, we are planning for the first half of July as the current release window for the SP1 and 300ER.

If things go well and we can release sooner- we will.

Walter Meier

You guys are really tempting me to buy this...

buy it..seriously..if you enjoy the 777-200ER or dont own it already, the -300 with the WX radar and addl view from the cockpit makes it all more enticing.

buy it..seriously..if you enjoy the 777-200ER or dont own it already, the -300 with the WX radar and addl view from the cockpit makes it all more enticing.

Oh yeah baby. This will be a beauty with lots of nice features. CC is ready! :D

Philipp Schwaegerl

+1 ACA

Someone needs to do this. My United 747s will NOT be retired by A350s

well UAL does not operate the -300's.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

well UAL does not operate the -300's.

can't a man dream? I know it will be a fictious livery but that's fine.

Help. I'm trying to reinstall my PMDG 777 and that this message appearing when I enseri my serial to activate "The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations exceeded".

Please'm unsure what to do!

Help. I'm trying to reinstall my PMDG 777 and that this message appearing when I enseri my serial to activate "The activation of the fulfillment is denied by the activation policy because max extra activations exceeded".

Please'm unsure what to do!

You need to submit a ticket at pmdg.com - you are only allowed a certain number of installs - they will re-set it for you - but it wont happen very fast could take a few days - it did for me last time

Rich Sennett

You need to submit a ticket at pmdg.com - you are only allowed a certain number of installs - they will re-set it for you - but it wont happen very fast could take a few days - it did for me last time

you can send me the link where I can talk to the folks at PMDG for them to solve it.

you can send me the link where I can talk to the folks at PMDG for them to solve it.

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

Go here top right sign in with your user name and password you use to install your pmdg aircraft - once in there is a big icon called tickets - thats it

Rich Sennett

Can you please make the TC-JJI ? :wub:

TC-JJI-Turkish-Airlines-Boeing-777-300_P

I came here hoping for the Kenya Airways livery, I'm leaving totally overwhelmed by the choice of liveries available. Fantastic.