Sign in to follow this  
bcincin

PMDG 777 fsx loading problem

When I choose PMDG 777 from aircraft menu fsx stop working and I can not load PMDG 777 and fly with it.

I removed and resetup several times nothing has changed.

I cant fly with the bird which I paid 200 USD

Please help me

Behic Cincin

I cant fly with the bird which I paid 200 USD

$200 US?  Where did you buy it from???

Kyle Rodgers

Maybe an exaggeration due to frustration.

Does FSX freeze after selecting 777 or does it close? If freeze, how long do you wait before giving up, it might take a moment for the aircraft to appear on the free flight preview window of the airplane.  I recommend that you do not select any add-on aircraft as the default aircraft, I use the default Trike for example, the INTRODUCTION is a more authoritive source for information on this little quirk of FSX.

Be sure you allow the PMDG installer to run the Microsoft installer after the aircraft. Try running the installer again with administrator rights and select REPAIR.

You can consider opening a trouble ticket at the PMDG support portal, you'll get a response direct from them.

Dan Downs KCRP