Sign in to follow this  
Cai Zicheng

Drzewiecki Design - NY Airports Re-Released

Folks,

Just got the email from simMarket. Those who purchased when it first released can just go to the account page and re-download the 1.1 version.

=======================================================================

Dear simMarket Customer,
at simMarket you can now find a new version 1.1 of your product:

DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - NEW YORK AIRPORTS FSX P3D

You will find the link to download this update from your user account -> orders listing -> respective detailed order page on the bottom.

NewYorkAirportsX.exe

The installer is a complete replacement for previous versions,
existing customers just need to remove the old version and install the new one.

Should you have any questions please contact us via http://support.simmarket.com

For technical support please contact the support addresses listed in the documentation for the respective product.
The support addresses are also listed in the respective product description pages in our shop.

Best Regards,
The simMarket Team

------
simFlight GmbH
Nikolaus-Kopernikus-Str. 4
55129 Mainz
Germany

Zicheng Cai

Won't be able to check it out until tonight - hope to hear good things by then . . .

Joe Lorenc

Be advised that the install apparently makes changes to the fsx.cfg w/o a backup (that I see). Modifies mesh, ground shadows, bloom, texture resolution and some traffic settings according to the manual.

Not very professional- should at least create a backup, IMHO.

Joe Lorenc

Be advised that the install apparently makes changes to the fsx.cfg w/o a backup (that I see). Modifies mesh, ground shadows, bloom, texture resolution and some traffic settings according to the manual.

Not very professional- should at least create a backup, IMHO.

Oooh, bad form...

Unfortunately, still low fps/stutters/OOM ...when I go for T/O from RW 31L with PMDGs 737NGX. I have both, NYC Scenery (1.2) and NY airports (1.1). Even with very low settings (even more conservative than suggested in the manual) it is not flyable.

That's disappointing.

Harry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Any thoughts on if DX10 would rectify the issue? Just curious...

I am running FSX exclusively in DX10 since months or better said since Steves DX10 Sceneryfixer.

Harry

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Well the product doesn't seem to be getting any better.  Anyone else look at the BGL light option at night?  I just checked it out - looks like a neon light show from Vegas 30 years ago.  The 3d light option is significantly dimmer, almost too dim, but, pretty close to what you may see with other add ons.  The author does touch on that, but, in my case the "bgl" option would be a no-go at night.  Anyone else seeing anything different?

Joe Lorenc