Sign in to follow this  
Vicpdx17

Anybody doing anymore Southwest Repaints?

I was wondering if anybody would be doing some southwest repaints anytime soon? I havent seen many new ones on the avsim library lately=(

It would be so cool if people took the Canyon blue SWA 737-700 and just changed the Tail number so that all the SWA flyers can have a simulated different aircraft tail numbers!

Also It would be SO cool to take the PMDG 737-600 and put it in the new Southwest colors as kinda a tribute to the retireing of the real life SWA 737-300 and 737-500 fleets.

Victor Sandoval

Actually, the -300's are the same length as the -700's.  The only difference is the wing and engines (larger wing and stronger engines on the -700)

Oh ok, yea i usually fly just the 700's but sometimes will go 600 since its the closest to the 300 you can get(No winglets). Someone already did the old tan color repaint for the 600 but there is not a "new liverly" colors for the 600.

Also how hard is it to take a model and start changing the tail numbers?

Victor Sandoval

I believe most of the -300s in WN's fleet are actually equipped with APB winglets.

That's correct and the -600 is the same size as the -500 and -200.

Dave

Dave Paige