Same here, I saw a reference to it in a revue on AVSIM's front page and spontaniously decided to buy it. :blush:

Regards,
Axel

Yes, too sad it no longer is available, as I have enjoyed it fully with every update coming out. But I could also imagine quite a few who may have had unrealistic expectations to this 8 year old 32 bit application, and what could be fixable.

Best regards

Anders

I cant believe i found out about this wonder program after it was pulled down.  Really wish he'd post it again.  There are at least 5 or 6 people ITT who i'm sure would pay $40 for it.

I cant believe i found out about this wonder program after it was pulled down.  Really wish he'd post it again.  There are at least 5 or 6 people ITT who i'm sure would pay $40 for it.

+1

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Steve, if you are following this, thx for all your hard work,it is appreciated by the majority of us.

My fsx was transformed thx to your fixer making dx10 really usable. I foolishly deleted the file after installation so if I ever have a problem that will be when I go over to p3d fully.

Once you have experienced fsx with dx10 there is no going back to dx9.

You transformed fsx for a lot of people mate, you should be proud of what you acheived,don't let the few spoil it for you.

Thx again,

Regards Reg

I know exactly what it's like by the harshness of some in the FS community.  98 out of 100 people are wonderful, but the detractors can make your life hell on earth and not want to go on.  Steve if you read this, I've been there.  You just have to stay true to your vision.  Maybe even finding a few trustworthy people who can be your support team.

The other alternative is, if commercially it's not viable, then how about open sourcing your code?  You could still generate your own software in-house that you could sell, but at the same time others can jump in and develop your code further reducing your burden.

BTW I just downloaded the shader_release_v3.2.3 and it's fixed an issue for me with DX10 and alpha channels on the textures.  Works great.

Dean Mountford
Ultimate VFR

This is sad, indeed - even though I'm a fortunate one who have bought it.

Steve, thank you for your excellent work!

I just hope you might reconsider.

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Humm, this seems to be a stronger force coming from the floor$ above. FSX was recently purchased by a big gamers co. and now this happens to an app which really fixed a plague MS spread within its 2006 FS. Yo no creo en brujas...

Regards

Heron Domingues, Jr

Intel Core I7 10700KF, 3.80GHz (5.10GHz Turbo), Gigabyte B460, RAM 32GB, Corsair 750W, GPU Palit RTX 3060, Windows 10 Pro 64., P3Dv5.4.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Steve, if you are following this, thx for all your hard work,it is appreciated by the majority of us.

My fsx was transformed thx to your fixer making dx10 really usable. I foolishly deleted the file after installation so if I ever have a problem that will be when I go over to p3d fully.

Once you have experienced fsx with dx10 there is no going back to dx9.

You transformed fsx for a lot of people mate, you should be proud of what you acheived,don't let the few spoil it for you.

Thx again,

Regards Reg

+1

Also bummed to find I came to the party a bit too late.  I have been running DX10 with great success (for the most part) for some time now, but missed cockpit shadows in my PBY Cat.  I was under the impression Steve's software would fix this (and more(!) of course).   Am I correct in this assumption?  

Is there any other software that might fix cockpit shadowing issues?

Thanks,

Tim

I also think that buying FSX by Dovetail has had much to do with the decision ... maybe Steve has signed an exclusivity contract with this company to enhance FSX to its next release on Steam? The contract may include a prohibition to Steve to sell his wonderful add-on by himself?

Gerard

Gerard Cabezón
Check my Youtube's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Gerardius