Sign in to follow this  
airlinejets

Carenado Turbo CT206H STATIONAIR HD SERIES is out!

Very nice!!! Will this be compatible with X-Plane's 10.30 built-in GPS?

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Captain420, it includes the GNS 530 and is compatible with X-Plane 10.30 beta!

Love their Beechcraft KingAir!

Ray, the King Air 200 is probably one of their best efforts in converting their product line to X-Plane. Easily one of my favorite aircraft at the moment.

I wonder if it has the "Windshield ice and rain effects" like the last 3 Carenados released (Kingair C90, PA46 Malibu, King Air B200)?

Was interested in the CT210M Centurion as a fast GA cruiser but I don't think it has these.

Tempting (as always) but I think I'll just stick with my trusty C90 for now.

Carenado: Only external / internal model good. Simulation at my weak negative opinion. Bought C90/B200/Malibu and Seneca, for only one reason, not having other producing these aircraft. 

Dream with A2A in our dear XPX, the quality is extremely better than Carenado and the prices are great!

Carenado: Only external / internal model good. Simulation at my weak negative opinion. Bought C90/B200/Malibu and Seneca, for only one reason, not having other producing these aircraft. 

Dream with A2A in our dear XPX, the quality is extremely better than Carenado and the prices are great!

Well, A2A are the PMDG of General Aviation.

Carenado planes do not only sound and look good, but are fun to fly, too. While they are deliberately not deeply simulated and also deliberately make things easy for beginners, their flight behavior is good and their performance (i.e. fuel usage, speeds, etc.) is often quite accurate.

The CT206H is well-done, too. Love that engine sound :D

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Well, A2A are the PMDG of General Aviation.

Carenado planes do not only sound and look good, but are fun to fly, too. While they are deliberately not deeply simulated and also deliberately make things easy for beginners, their flight behavior is good and their performance (i.e. fuel usage, speeds, etc.) is often quite accurate.

The CT206H is well-done, too. Love that engine sound :D

Hmmm, I can even agree but the fact is that losing what really XPX offers, if FSX is one thing but when we speak of XPX can explore much more the aircraft and its realism! I believe that could stop launching every time an aircraft and invest in existing ones, further enhances its realism. Skilled people they have, then just try.

Douglas, the Carenado aircraft may lack systems simulation but they are very close to the real numbers. They are extremely fun to fly and display a believable flight envelope.

As for A2A, well, they may change their minds about X-Plane in the future and if they don't, I'm sure we'll survive without them.

I want to add another two things:

First, it was an aircraft by Carenado that brought me into flight simulation. It was easy to handle and did not overburden me while trying to learn the basics of flight :) (It was the FSX version of the C172, an aircraft I still fly in its improved 2.0 version for X-Plane). During that time, I was happy that I had not to care about deep systems.

Second, this is partly unnoticed by many people, but some Carenado aircraft (esp. the X-Plane versions) have more systems one might expect from Carenado. I can't remember which aircraft it was, but one had working circuit breakers, and the C90B King Air has very nicely and working fuel system logic. I guess most people don't even care about that, though. :/

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

I don't own a more immersive and realistic aircraft in either sim than the Carenado C90 for X-Plane.

That aircraft is in a class by itself.

That C90 alone is worth buying X-Plane for.

IMO in terms of general aviation , the dynamics and the flight model is the first things matters in order to be a good simulation (besides graphics which are supreb in Carenado planes) , and Carenado planes in X-plane , in contrary to thier FSX fleet , has an extremly accurate flight model and dynamics , even some FSX users that uses the A2A C172 confirms that flying a general aviation aircraft is XP is much more enjoyable and accurate .

In depth simulated systems is general aviation is nice to have , most of Carenado planes are lack of it , but some do have some great simulated systems and logics , such as the B200 (which is highly reccomended , IMHO the best in their fleet) , which has for example an accurate fuel logic etc ...

I downloaded this beauty and is really nice and smooth. Great HD textures and with the alternate acf with the GNS530, a real pleasure to fly.

Alexander Colka

For those with both P3D/FSX and XP versions, how's it compare across the platforms?

I downloaded, installed, and got ready to run this aircraft when the update to beta 4 came down.  I did that as well.  I don't know if all of it is the CT206H or if part of it is beta 4, but this plane is the best one I have ever flown on XPX and I have all the above except the B200 (as I already had the C90).  This one is optimized for 10.30 and it shows.  I cannot recommend it highly enough.

I am running a clean 10.30 beta 4 except for the better lighting option - can't remember the name of the program.

Don't forget - if you are running 10.30 - to change the file as described in the readme.

John

Edit - Lighting program is "Replacement day and night lighting V1"

John Wingold