Sign in to follow this  
toprob

shift+z

Guest horizoniii

cannot bring up data when I press shift+zhave tried to change to other keys still does not workuninstalled and reinstalled FS 9 still does not workuninstalled and removed all vestiges of FS 9 on computer still no workany suggestions??Jack

What data are you looking for?Pressing 'shift+Z' once, twice or three times should give you three alternative data's or maybe you have unknowingly assigned this key function for another task?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

Do you see anything in a window? Sometimes switching to full-screen mode puts some of the screen off the monitor and this needs to be adjusted for.

Guest horizoniii

I tryed all foremats but its just not there. in set up the spec shift+z is there but will not come up

Guest tcreagh

Jack..."toprob" has an idea that should be checked out...adjusting the "centering" and "sizing" of the monitor image may bring this data within view...worth a try!Ted CreaghCYQT

I gather the shift & z keys work perfectly in otherapplications. You are holding down shift while pressing z?Maybe the keyboard is on the way out.Peter Sydney Australia

Guest horizoniii

No I tryed shift+z from the right side as well, and 'z' by itself works for turning on or off auto helm works but thank you for the comback Jack Janzen Canada