Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Pause on specific waypoint

Pause on specific waypointIs there a way to do that ? Coders : Is there a way to do that with a specific module ? I must apologize because this has been asked several times in the past. The only possibility i've seen is using a commercial Cessna 142 add-on....Maybe there's something new out there ? -Jerome COVINI

Jerome,The only program that can do this (or something very close to it) is Radar Contact. Click on the icon below for details.One of the user options is to pause x miles from your destination. You supply x. So, on those long trans-Atlantic flights, you can leave the flight in the capable hands of your autopilot in the knowledge that RC will pause your flight just where you want it.Hope that helps. BTW, my connection to RC is purely as a beta tester.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather