Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

737 ngx pfpx fp export

Hi peeps when i try to export my route pfpx to 737 ngx i get an error message cant write to file? does anyone know how to fix this?

everything was ok till i done a reinstall of fsx and installed it to C drive not the default x86 will this have anything to do with it? am sure it wont. 

thanks vernon

Vernon Howells

please ignore i fixed it

Would be nice if you could post the fix too. There's nothing more annoying than having a problem, searching for it, finding the topic with the EXACT same problem as you, and then it ending in "yeah, i solved it" then nothing.

Cristi Neagu

Oh sorry man wasn't thinking you are right.

What i done is at the top of pfpx export page there is a folder use that to set the path for flightplan/ngx file in PMDG folder.

Just need to open that and aslo match it for that bottom one too where there is different folder names for addons.

Vernon Howells

Maybe you have some screen shots to share?  I cannot get it to write to the PMDG file.

Thanks!

Stephen Forsgren

Hi mate am away from my computer at this moment but try to explain what steps you are doing and i'll to as much as possible !

Vernon Howells

Maybe you have some screen shots to share?  I cannot get it to write to the PMDG file.

Thanks!

2GZw.png

Hope this helps you, just a matter of ticking the box of your aircraft than go to the top where its says fsx than browse to where your have fsx/pmdg flight plans installed

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

If it still doesn't work like me, at the top it says browse with a folder go into that and set it ! I was messing about trying everything seen that just clicked on it and navigate yourself to PMDG FlighPlans and that should do it for you! It should be the same directory as what pete has highlighted.

Says above FLIGHTPLANS i have mine set like this FLIGHTPLANS/NGX

I really hope this helps you buddy try these solutions and get back to us on how you have done!

Vernon Howells

I cant point it to my pmdg folder as it wont share for some reason. Anyone please?

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I cant point it to my pmdg folder as it wont share for some reason. Anyone please?

The export to PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS should work as Peter described it. You can go one additional step when pointing to a location. For the NGX it would be PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\NGX, the T7 would be PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\777 and all other PMDG a/c would be PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS. Let me know if this works. If it doesn't you could have ownership, permission, read/write issues with your PMDG/FLIGHTPLANS folder

Yes I can't access my PMDG folder from my networked PC I have it shared, still no joy not sure what I need to do, any help would be appreciated. I can access the FSX folder no dramas. Weird thanks Wayne.

Wayne HART

Yes I can't access my PMDG folder from my networked PC I have it shared, still no joy not sure what I need to do, any help would be appreciated. I can access the FSX folder no dramas. Weird thanks Wayne.

Have you got uac turned off is the first question and are you running the program as admin as well is the other question

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hi Pete yes UAC is off definatley, and PFPX is is run as admin as well as FSX.

Wayne HART

strange  when you right click on the pfpx icon and select properties  what have you got checked in there( allow   etc)  same  with fsx

Peter kelberg