Sign in to follow this  
Driver170

737 ngx pfpx fp export

Run as admin, I can access my FSX folder no probs just when I click on PMDG one it won't allow me to access it.

When I browse to the PMDG folder it doesn't have the arrow to the left of,it to all me to open the tree and access other like 777/ngx folders either.

I'll do some screens in the morning if I,can't get it to work. :)

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I'll do some screens in the morning if I,can't get it to work

Have you ever successfully exported from PFPX a route for any a/c and the route ended up in the correct folder. What happens to you weather file in .pln format when it is exported? Are you running FSX and PFPX on two different computers which are networked? Do you have any other PMDG planes installed on your system?

Yes I can export the rte files and the .pln Aswell with PFPX they just go into the fsx FLIGHTPLAN folder then I move the manually to there respective PMDG folders.

Yes it's networked, and I run 777,737 ngx

Wayne HART

Yes it's networked, and I run 777,737 ngx

That's the issue.  You need to ensure that, not only is the folder shared (I'm imagining you've done that much already), but you need to enable both read and write permissions to that folder.  The latter is the issue that, I'm guessing, you haven't done.

Right click the folder (when on the machine that "owns" it - your sim computer) and properties.

Select sharing.

Click on Advanced Sharing.

Share folder should already be checked.

Click Permissions.

Select "Everyone."

Check both Change and Read (be very careful about using this computer outside of your home network if you do it this way - there's a more secure way of doing this, but it's also more complicated than I want to get, here...then again, I haven't heard many attacks from people getting acccess to your NGX flightplans folder...).

Click Okay until all the screens go away.

Done.

Kyle Rodgers

Done did as Kyle stated thanks Kyle and Peter etc for all your help appreciated.

Wayne HART

Done did as Kyle stated thanks Kyle and Peter etc for all your help appreciated.

Welcome!

Kyle Rodgers

I've been away for awhile. I came back to try out the new fs2crew and I can't get my pfpx flightplan to export to 737 or 777. I know I used to be able to do this but now I am being told I can't write to those files. I have tried to share files and get messages like those files can't be shared. I am on main computer with admin rights and I launched pfpx in admin mode. Any ideas? I'm starting to regret coming back to fsx as its taking me hours just to update everything. I can write to efb and fsx files.

Chris Hoyt

When I update PFPX I had to re browse to the PMDG files to save FP and WX, just to that hopefully

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

When I update PFPX I had to re browse to the PMDG files to save FP and WX, just to that hopefully

K looks like that worked. At least for the 737. Will have to play around with 777 stuff later. 

Kicking the dead horse...

For you FSX-SE users it's:

(assigned drive):\Steam Library>steamapps>common>FSX 

Rodney E. Jacobs