Sign in to follow this  
Julean

The button version

No Button version, no sale :(

Exactly. Seems to be some potential customers out there for a button version. Very disappointed I must say. Great product otherwise.

Build it and they will come?

I also want the button version. And I'm sorry that it will not.
I hope Bryan will take the time and make the button version for people who don't like to talk to the computer. :rolleyes:  

Aleksey Kochi

Damn, I haven*t read that it is only the Voice Version and bought it.. :( Is there someone who wants it for a fair price??

2nd or 3rd time of asking, any chance of a response, Bryan to my post re:Airbus X button?

Hey Bryan, 

just wanted to ask something:

When the product for the PMDG 777 is done, will there be time to make a button version ?

in case of annopying you: sorry for that ! 

PS: please apologise my bad english.

Greetings!

Hey Bryan, 

just wanted to ask something:

When the product for the PMDG 777 is done, will there be time to make a button version ?

in case of annopying you: sorry for that ! 

PS: please apologise my bad english.

Greetings!

If you had followed the announcements made regarding the T7, it was stated that both versions will be in the same release.

If you had followed the announcements made regarding the T7, it was stated that both versions will be in the same release.

Voice and Button Control for the 777 are combined into a single package.

You will have both on release day.

Best,

ok, may be my fault that I didn't mention it. But I meant the "Majestic Dash" - Button Version. That was why I posted it in the "Majestic Dash" - Button Version Forum.

"Majestic Dash" - Button Version

Bryan has said that it's unlikely he will release a button version for the MJQ400  :wacko:

Ian R Tyldesley

I own the Majectic FS2Crew version and I'm not english so I struggle sometimes in checklist sepcialy PSI, Volts etc lol it's a bit hard for me.

So just to say that button version is very effective to "train" us to more realistic voice version, and also more convenient.

In the button version you can't ask your FO  "select heading 360"  for exemple.

As I say, I use 1st button version to get more confortable with the product then switch to the voice version for more fun.

Now with my Majestic FS2crew version I still have problems to be understood very well sometimes, but at the end all is going fine.

Patrick Sourrouille

Nantes 44

France

My wallet is ready for the holiday sale should the button version be released.

Just saying

Steve Mac