Sign in to follow this  

I enjoy Flight Simulation ... the great debate

FSX is my sim of choice, but I spend plenty of time with IL2:CoD, IL2:BoS, DCS P-51, Rise Of Flight, and even have reignited my love for X-Wing Alliance with the HD mod. I love all of it. No time to argue which is better. Rather spend time flying and shooting.

I also have a thing for Richard Burns Rally and my real-world Sparco R325 mounted on my G-27, but that's for another forum... :P

I's FS2004 for me.  At this point, I've got mine so chock full of add-ons and custom flight plans that I just wouldn't want to start over.  My computer handles it fine with most sliders all the way over.  I bought it because I found it in a bargain bin for $10.  I check the Library every day, and add stuff that looks interesting.

I'm a "builder" in the model train world, and in the flight sim world as well.  I spend more time adding on an airport, and then populating it with appropriate aircraft and flight plans than I do flying in and out of that airport.

So agree with that... Hehee, a train for FS9? Not so funny, I actually found one somewhere..

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

I believe Orbx CYSE airport has a Train ... not sure if it's animated.

ORBx EGHI Southampton has several static trains, and at least two that are animated.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Not exactly a blimp, but there is a fairly decent freeware modern Zeppelin:

Oh thank you, I'll have to try that once I get free of 2.3 beta testing.

Oh thank you, I'll have to try that once I get free of 2.3 beta testing.

Rob, somehow I don't think that you'll find any problems with "stuttering" with the blimp. :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Rob, somehow I don't think that you'll find any problems with "stuttering" with the blimp.

Hmmm ... sounds like a challenge ... let me see ... weather wind speed 500 kts ... bazinga!