Sign in to follow this  
AF1621

SimConnect / FSUIPC stops suddenly inflight

Hello everyone !

I have quite a problematic issue with FSUIPC/SimConnect. 

After something around 4 or 5 hours of flight, FSUIPC disappears from the "Add-Ons" menu of FSX. My virtual airline's ACARS don't gather any information about the plane's conditions (flaps up/down, gear up/down, overspeeding, landing rate...).
kACARS landing rate isn't working too, as well as EFASS: it stops showing the aircraft on the map. 

FSUIPC still continues to autosave the flight though. 

Some people on the internet says it's a problem with SimConnect, but I haven't seen yet a 

Can you guys help me ? It is a huge problem since EFASS and my VA's ACARS are the main programs I use for my flights  :(

Thank you,

AF1621.

I think I may be experiencing a similar type of issue and one which so far I have failed to correct. I too have my flights and landings interrupted and terminated with the error message:

HRESULT:0xC000014B; which I understand to be something to do with SimConnect.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, ASN, Rex4TD, FSC 9.5, reinstalled latest FSUIPC (unregistered version); used the FSX & Acceleration repair function on the DVD's all to no avail. I have flown without UT2 and turned my settings down without a result.

I have until recently had a truly great and uninterrupted flying experience since moving to DX10 with Steve's Scenery Fixer and followed the wonderful DX10 setup instructions in AVSIM; alas, I am not sure what else to consider and hope to get some expert views perhaps and hopefully back to what I once had.

DaveGi

Any error messages?

Any other system events happening like automatic defrag?

Any error messages?

Any other system events happening like automatic defrag?

No, no auto-defrag is on.

By the way: every time I close down and re-open FSX (without restarting my PC), FSUIPC works again.

I do not receive any error message neither. But in EFASS there is a message saying :
"FSUIPC ERROR #12: FSUIPC_ERR_SENDMSG. Error sending message to FSUIPC"