Sign in to follow this  
AndySVW

Help to enter CRS and ILS Frequency in capt. Sim 777-200

Hello together,

I have a question or I need help.

In different Airbus and Boeing 777 ... I want to enter the CRS for the ILS Landing ... 

But I cant find this Button ?

I have to say Im a beginner.

For Example in a boeing 747 the CRS Button is on the Panel.

Also the Radio Panel in a 747 I can open it, enter the ILS Frequency and switch to NAV1 Mode.

But where the hell can I do that in the captain Sim 777-200 ? 

There is no CRS Button on the Panel, and in the Radio Panel I dont see a NAV1 Button or the switch where I can enter the ILS Frequency.

I guess the only way to enter it ... is in the FMC or ?

The problem is I never fly with FMC. I know I should learn it how to program the FMC.

But until now I didnt had the time to learn it.

Is there an easy way to enter the CRS and ILS frequencies in the captain Sim 777-200 ?

I searched the whole Internet, I cant find a tutorial.

Thank you very much for your help

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "The UNOFFICIAL Captain Sim Support Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Sign in to follow this