Sign in to follow this  
adi518

What do you think of a payware Fouga Magister?

You guys are off-topic. I only asked if there's a demand for it or not. It's a simple question.. I'm not looking for lecturing on the scale of development because I'm already educated on that. :)

With that said, I appreciate your replies.

Oh...

In that case I'd say no, there is not. :smile:

No demand here. I had a (payware I think) version for FS9/FS2002, but didn't fly it to often.

Still with so many aircraft being done over and over, would be a nice change of pace.

Best, Michael

KDFW

Mr. Bjoren, I understand perfectly what you mean, but that's not the point of the discussion. There's freeware and there's payware. Only in VERY rare occasions a freeware is as good (or better) than the payware. In this occasion, the freeware will definitely not surpass or equal a 2014+ payware. Also, the tone in your posts is harsh for no reason.

Just a failure to understand why people want payware offering after payware offering for a freaking flight simulator, nothing more. Just for a few 3D switches, bump maps and some underused features.

Especially since I very much doubt that people ever fly the very last $ of value out of any payware model (except the PMDG or Q400 crowd maybe).

But alright, back on topic. As Robert said, Milviz could maybe do one someday.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days