Sign in to follow this  
damlays

After "FTX Global Vector" installation airplane go UNDERGROUND in the airport :)

ORBX Global was previously installed and working well..

But after "FTX Global Vector" installation layers were mixed and I see my airplane is sitting 5 or 10 meters underground when waiting for takeoff.

If I look upwards I can see the grass (from bottom), they are  located 3-5 meters above cockpit location. And when I increase the altitude slowly a little bit in SLEW mode, airplane is raising to Ground (zero) Level from underground....

Another thing I saw was, A big bridge's construction and road is separated... Both parts are passing the sea parallel to each other ...But while its architectural construction is located in the same place before installation, the road (of the bridge) passing the sea 200 meters down (south) when compared with construction....and cars are using this naked road without architectural construction..

Installation was without any problems but these things began after that..Has anyone any idea about this problem?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

some payware airports are not compatibale with FTX Vector. They call it elevation error. Vector 1.5 fixes most of them.

but there is an option in the vector installation userface. you can select the airport for elevation correction by enterin the icao code.

i had some problems with very few add on airports and this user interface sorted out most of these elevation issues. you can also refer to the manual. its described there.