Sign in to follow this  
NWATech

Mesh adjustment

Anyone interested in making a small terrain adjustment to the north end of Dallas Love Field

around the Bachman Lake area? Correcting the road and lake level would be great. If it works

with photo tiles all the better too. Thanks!

Not sure what the problem is since I just checked my version and there are no issues with default. I don't have my megasceneryX dallas installed, so maybe the lake/road are placed over something they shouldn't. Got a picture of the issue?

Best, Michael

KDFW

It's flat. If you have been there driving on shorecrest on the north end of the 13 approach, airport is way elevated above

road and lake is below the road. So I was looking at a elevation correction basically around Bachman lake up to 13.

Ah, gotcha, haven't driven by Love in awhile (work in Frisco) so wasn't aware of the elevation. Should be an easy fix. Will see what I can do.

Best, Michael

KDFW

If you need some pics I can get a few. btw, I'm over in flomo neighbor. Near old 5TX6 grass strip.

cool, drove by Hilliard a few times last year when i was lost in Lewisville, LOL..

BTW you using photoscenery or default/landclass?

Best, Michael

KDFW

FS Genesis LC at the moment. Had MSE photoscenery but not at present.

Lost in lewisville? lol

Hmm, just tried it with photoscenery (traced the lake in Bing) and for some reason it isn't going down, could be part of the airport background. keep in mind that the lake is shaped differently from MS to real life, so the flatten right now is shaped to photoscenery. I'll let you know when i got it ready.

Hey, it happens, I don't get many reasons to head into Lewisville, LOL.

Best, Michael

KDFW