Sign in to follow this  
lubond

Blue Screen Crash

Hi everybody, i've a Blue Screen View bad trip, here is the report....

Thank's for your help !

Signature du problème :

Nom d’événement de problème:      BlueScreen

Version du système:                           6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Identificateur de paramètres régionaux:        1036

Informations supplémentaires sur le problème :

BCCode:                                               a

BCP1:                                                    FFFFF8A0003396B8

BCP2:                                                    0000000000000002

BCP3:                                                    0000000000000000

BCP4:                                                    FFFFF800030C625B

OS Version:                                          6_1_7601

Service Pack:                                       1_0

Product:                                               768_1

Fichiers aidant à décrire le problème :

C:\Windows\Minidump\062014-4180-01.dmp

C:\Users\Kovac75\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-11341-0.sysdata.xml

Lire notre déclaration de confidentialité en ligne :

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x040c

Loïc - Normandy - FRANCE

Hi everybody, i've a Blue Screen View bad trip, here is the report....

Most Blue Screen crashes are caused by a corrupted driver. I do not see a bugcheck code or a bugcheck string in your report so impossible to provide intelligent advice. In the BlueScreenView report it will also should you drivers that a shown in pink that were probably responsible for the crash. I would recommend you download and run a driver scanner program like Driver Genius or Driver Scanner. These programs are freeware and will scan for updated drivers. If found, you will be notified. If you want the program to download and install the drivers, you will have to pay a small registration fee for a license. You can also look at the list of drivers needed and, if you are familiar with Google/Bing, search for the updated drivers, download and install them yourself.

I split this post to a new topic as you posted in another Blue Screen crash topic and it gets confusing to help several in one topic have different BSOD's.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hello Jim,

Thank's a lot for your message. i don't install FSX yet, i prefer solving my blue screen problem before. I follow your instructions and i'll upload one of the driver scanners above.

I'll be back for the report...

Have a nice day Jim. -_-

Loïc

Good morning Jim !

I follow your instructions and i've download a french freeware "my config.com". So i've updated several drivers for my windows 7 64.

At this moment no more blue screen,  i'm happy !

In the future is it preferable for me  to descativate the windows updates????  :unsure: 

I also hesistate to install an old NVIDIA driver (corresponding to the period i've bought my PC...)

The next step will be the new installation of FSX hoping all will be fine...

We stay in touch and thank you very much for everything you do daily.

Loïc from france  :rolleyes: 

In the future is it preferable for me to descativate the windows updates

You definitely want to maintain with Windows Updates. Unfortunately, Windows Updates does not cover all of the hardware in your computer, like USB ports, System bus, Intel Chipset, HDD's, etc., etc. When you purchase a computer or build one yourself, you should be checking with the manufacturer (say Dell or HP if you buy a pre-built system; ASUS/Gigabyte, etc., for those who build their own system for updates). They frequently find bugs in their Motherboards or find ways to make it work better and issue updates. Windows Updates does not do this except for maybe the soundcard and video card.

I also hesistate to install an old NVIDIA driver (corresponding to the period i've bought my PC...)

I do not understand this comment. Are you saying the driver update program you installed is recommending an old NVidia driver? If so, then you need to find another driver update program as the French freeware program may not be keeping things up-to-date in their database.

In any case, I'm happy you are now aware of driver update utilities as they do make your computer run better.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hello Jim,

I spoke about Windows updates because  i often read on the web that all are not necessary and good ones... So it was a simple question when i wrote : "is it preferable to activate or desactivate Windows update module? I think it' important for the security updates????

Concerning the nvidia driver for my graphic card, when i was running FSX before desinstallation, my G3D.DLL problem was not solve despite the help of everybody on the forum here... I suspected that the last Nvidia driver i uploaded was bad for FSX !

Whatever i'll soon reinstall FSX and i'll tell you how it is. i hope all'll be good now all the drivers are updated.

To be continued...

Thank's a lot dear Jim and sorry for my bad English !

Loïc

You should definitely keep Windows Update activated. I have mine set to downloading the updates but letting me decide whether to install them or not. Good luck with your reinstallation Loïc.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

I spoke about Windows updates because i often read on the web that all are not necessary and good ones

On my wifes Window 7 system I have it set up to notify that updates are available. I then manually select which updates to install / or not. I hopes this is of some help.

Regards,

Sorry Jim, you beat me to it! Please feel free to delete my post if you wish.

Sorry Jim, you beat me to it! Please feel free to delete my post if you wish.

No Mel. I'll leave it to show everyone how brilliant we both are. :lol:

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

No Mel. I'll leave it to show everyone how brilliant we both are. :lol:

Thanks Jim,

I will do my best to accept being labeled as 'brilliant' with all of the humility I can muster. Although I had the high aspirations of earning the title by inventing travel faster than the speed of light, what exists outside of the universe or some other monumental thing such as those. Oh well one must take what one can get. :Big Grin:

Regards,

smile... thank's both !!! i'll proceed manually withe windows updates from now one !

Another question when FSX will be running again without problems, do i have to use Venetubo tool or it' ll be better to modify fSX.CFG manually???

Best regards Jim and Mel !

Loïc from Normandy

Another question when FSX will be running again without problems, do i have to use Venetubo tool or it' ll be better to modify fSX.CFG manually???

I am sorry, . . . . I still use FS9, so I can't help you with FSX questions. If Jim doesn't respond you might wish to check in the FSX forum or ask there. Good luck.

Regards,

Although I had the high aspirations of earning the title by inventing travel faster than the speed of light, what exists outside of the universe or some other monumental thing such as those.

That's what I thought too until learning about Windows Update..... LOL

I'm not a fan of Venetubo's configuration tool Loïc. It may have had a good purpose 3 or 4 years ago but, with today's modern systems (well those after Sandy Bridge), FSX can perform the best with few or no tweaks. This is one reason why AVSIM has the FSX Configuration Guide (located to the right of this forum under Hot Spots), NickN has his configuration recommendations, PaulJ has his recommendations, and Word Not Allowed has his guide. These are the popular choices. The AVSIM Guide uses recommendations or thoughts from all of these individuals PLUS configuration recommendations from Orbx/FTX guides (which has settings based on the power of your computer system). Of course NO guide works for everyone and that's why you will see members here scrambling for the best Job Scheduler setting, the best BufferPool setting, etc. Personally, I use no tweaks except that I raised my LOD_Radius from 4.5 to 6.5 and my Texture_Max_Load from 1024 to 2048 (sometimes 4096). Well, exactly as recommended in the AVSIM FSX Configuration Guide!!! Even with tweaks there is no guarantee FSX will perform flawlessly or near flawlessly. I don't mind an occasional blurry texture or some occasional stuttering. I just accept the fact that trying to eliminate every fault found in FSX is nearly impossible and found that "GoFly" is the best option for everyone. Now, crashes or freezes are different and no one should accept those. Good luck with the reinstall!

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM