Sign in to follow this  
falcon7xx

Ai traffic

I was recently told by someone that Global Ai traffic was a copycat of another company. I did not know that have that currently installed on my FSX system. What are some good Ai traffic programs that show alot of AI, but also low on the FPS.

Also how do i remove Global Ai traffc as i cannot seem to find a way to get it out of FSX and their Spanish website isnt helping me much.

I recommend WOAI and it gives plenty of traffic at the busy airports like KSFO, KLAX and

Atlanta/Hartsfield.You should have aircraft folders in your FSX/SimObjects

folder and flight plans in FSX Scenery/World/Scenery folder from Global AI.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

I would also reccomend WOAI as the above poster said.  I use it and it works well and gives more realism.

Is there a fast way to add WOAI aircrafts. Seems like it will take forever to download each airline livery for the world

Is there a fast way to add WOAI aircrafts. Seems like it will take forever to download each airline livery for the world

Unfortunately, no.  It may take time to download, but when you go to install it, you can install them all at once.  Even though it takes time to download, it's still pretty much worth it IMO.  

what issue were you having with GAIT that made you want to get rid of it?

The main issue is that its mostly comprised of stolen materials. They take other peoples work and bundle it up calling it their own without permission or credit to the actual creators. That in itself is a pretty good reason to not support them. Piracy is piracy.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

How do you get accurate flight schedules for WOAI?

How do you get accurate flight schedules for WOAI?