Sign in to follow this  
Chris Bell

Aerosoft Night Environment - France Released!

Et encore deux semaines.... :Waiting:

working Rhone as we speak :)

its not me this time; its our French team is extremely anal about NE France

I have to back up my team for their hard work, will, and dedication

Its all going to be worth the wait; I know it; I see it! :ph34r:

Chris,

Is this compatible with ORBX range of products, and with REX TD, which already provides replacement textures and lights ?

Also, is this compatible with DX10 (and the fixer) ?

Thanks

Hi Jerome

yes, we are compatible with all third party addons, including ftx and rex

and yes we are compatible with DX9/10/11/HDR

we encourage our end users to utilize Steve’s DX10 fixer with open arms

Almost 6 months just for France.

Will surely be a great scenery, but from a money making point of view ...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hi Gerard
yes it sure taken longer than expected; our French crow had suffered from a tragedy
i decided to put the project on hold; giving our member the time he needed to heal
coming back to NEFR few weeks later; the crow was and still in full swing
i can tell you that we are few weeks away from completion

our main concern is always in releasing a good product everyone will be happy with; then rush it through!

it may not be the best corporate decision,
and I’ve paid the price in the past for holding back until i was 100% satisfied,
to call a spade a spade; i came up with vector light placement method!
others jumped the gun and published their take on it; before we released Night Environment little over a year ago
for us ground splash effect was crucial for the completion of Night Environment lighting system
it was a very difficult task to develop our night splash; but we did it, then released NE

and again very recent, a hack developer; which I’m not going to mention his name
who's been riding NE’s coattail releasing his low grade product trying to ride NE's promotional wave

to be true to myself; i couldn’t do it in the past and I can’t do it today; I won’t rush a region through

I will not compromise my artistic integrity!(I’ve always wanted to say that  ^_^)

id like to believe that the proof of it is in the product itself and that our customers can tell the differences

no one delivers a night environment like we do
our customers receive way more than the 3D lights our competitors deliver
we deliver a full night layer that matches our 3D lights with color and size
this is not repetitive textures we recall over and over
it’s a full regional night layer coverage; custom made to fit our 3D light above

Chris,

Nothing can be compared to your NE...

That' s why I prefer to wait instead of buying someone else's "one color lights Collection"

Btw : are you any closer on the P3Dv2.4 issue ?

Regarding the bmp file, I went back to your version and only made the light orange light very deep orange.

In P3D it than appears as yellow/orange, which looks almost as before.

My custom made SweetFX file and HDR file for nightflying helped also a lot.

Unfortunately the splashmaps do still not look as good as before and they added a lot to the experience.

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Hi Gerard, thank you for you kind words

i was very upset learning about this individual trying to steal our thunder

more concerned that our customers will fall into his trickery and think its related to NE in anyway

I’m glad our community can see through these lame attempts to rip our community members with cheap imitation

as for the color variance issue; i don’t have new information yet

LM has been notified and i have had communication in that regards with LM Engineers

i was hoping it will be a simple formula change; but its little more complicated than that

the formula as also related to other math anomalies that must be considered

I’m am positive this will get rectified in upcoming version release

the nightmap isn’t something we can play with once it’s done,

the 3D light texture is to some extent possible;

but not advised as I’ve mentioned before; but you are free to try :wink:

id like to think that we provide the most suitable and realistic colors

sure they may need to be worked out in some cases; we try to resolve on a global level

so all out customers reap the benefits

Looking great Chris !

I am jalous looking at those Paris lights when mine is still pitch-dark.

Thank you Gerard

we are still going at it full force; here's few more recent shoots 

paris18s.jpg

paris19s.jpg

paris20s.jpg

Today I will be showing pictures from our Encore version for Paris City,
This is our normal density of lights; and will most likely will become Level 4 for Paris city only!

It is very heavy on frames here on my development machine; and doesn’t comply with our standards,
But it is gorgeous this way; we hope that one day soon it will be flyable under P3D with no issues,
For now; we will tune Level 3 to comply to our performance standards
level 4 will be provided as novelty

this is how Paris will look on Level 4 fully rendered

paris21s.jpg

http://www.nightenvironment.com/images/external/paris22s.jpg]

paris23s.jpg

paris24s.jpg

paris25s.jpg

paris26s.jpg

paris27s.jpg

paris28s.jpg

Incredible !

the captured images from the Sim don’t do justice to our work in Paris
i decided to render a little video for everyone to see Paris inflight
i am using in our Encore revision in this video (Level 4);
with FSET generated Photoreal for Paris
all sliders are maxed to the right
no special edits other than changing TOD or zooming

Enjoy

watch it in HD 1080p

Chris this looks awesome its good to see NE develop and get better over time! France should be a great success :) Hope LM are getting to grips with the formulas :P K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Just a thought Chris.  Why not go ahead and release the product as is.  Then when you get the level four (which as you say is more of a novelty) then release a patch for the folks who are interested.  Seems like it is time to release what you have got done.  This way, we get the product and you get the revenue...a win win situation.