Sign in to follow this  
machie

Quality Wings

Hi All.

I bought a copy of the QW 757 yesterday so that I could help a new simmer learn to fly it---I am not at all knowledgeable about QW--just needed the plane so that I could learn it and teach the systems to my friend---BUT--today when I went back to download a Delta Livery for him00lo and behold noe quality web site shows up---is this some funky outfit that I got myself mixed up with?---can anybody fill me in?

Cheers and thanks for any info

Dorn

I just completed a Avro reinstall and was looking for liveries too, seems like they are down at the moment.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

I just checked, problem with the website, I am sure they are aware, the forum is working.

BTW, the repaints are not that large, if you want to send me a PM with your Skype info (if you use it), and tell me which Delta you want, I can send it to you.

Jay

Thanks everybody for all the information and offers to help---this hobby can be a lot of fun when people are quick to help---by the way--I have been around these forums for about 20 years and still do not know how to PM someone---can someone point me in the direction of that info?

Again   Cheers and thanks for the help

Dorn

Hover the mouse over the persons name you want to PM and you should see the button ''PM this member'' :)

Luke Pype

I didn't see any mention in their forums so I asked about the website just in case they are unaware. 

Barry Friedman

I got a reply from Lars at QW, they know about the problem and are working on it.

Barry Friedman