Sign in to follow this  
Gregdpw

Pmdg 737 outside textures look like a skeleton?

I just recently purchased the pmdg 737. When I load it up the virtual cockpit looks good. But then I switch to the aircraft view all I see is a skeleton. I have already tried to do the highmemfix=1 and max texture load to 4096. I am using Ezdok to switch my cameras. It's almost like ezdok still thinks I am in the virtual cockpit? I have a gtx 460. 6 gigs of ram. I7 930. Thanks.

2014-6-24_5-24-55-726.png

Never mind  just read you had  the highmen fix in

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hello NAMELESS,

have you already done a forum search for the term 'skeleton'? Similiar problems have already popped up a few times here so you might find a solution or answer this way.

A brief search came up with the following post:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/404565-cure-for-ngx-external-skeleton-view/page-2?hl=%2Bskeleton#entry2650493

Are you using EzDok? If you do so, maybe the above mentioned post will help you.

Best regards,

It's almost like ezdok still thinks I am in the virtual cockpit?

There's your problem.

Cristi Neagu

Maybe restore the ezdok with the configerator. Uninstall the pmdg. Then reinstall the pmdg. Then run the configurator again. Maybe that will work.

I figured out that the ezdok aircraft view thinks it's still in V.Cockpit. So if I right click anywhere and bring up the outside views that fsx uses I can see the outside aircraft perfectly. The only

Problem is that I don't wanna right click and go outside that way. I wanna use ezdok and be able to move around all I want. I even tried to change the aircraft view to the working outside view and that still didn't work. Should I just completely

Remove ezdok and the pmdg. And reinstall them all over again ?

Should I just completely

I doubt that will fix it. Sounds like an EZCA config problem.

Cristi Neagu

I figured out that the ezdok aircraft view thinks it's still in V.Cockpit. So if I right click anywhere and bring up the outside views that fsx uses I can see the outside aircraft perfectly. The only

Problem is that I don't wanna right click and go outside that way. I wanna use ezdok and be able to move around all I want. I even tried to change the aircraft view to the working outside view and that still didn't work. Should I just completely

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I have ran the config many times. After it's done it shows the aircrafts that it has configured in green. The only problem is I can't confirm the pmdg 737 is in that window cuz it says ezdok is complete and press ok to start fsx. It won't let me

Scroll down and see the rest of the aircrafts it has configured.

Also on the ezdok while in the game where it says the aircraft name. It still says B 738. I don't know if that matters though