Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

F-4E Phantom II Test Pilot Program On SALE

We are proud to announce the release of the F-4E Phantom II Test Pilot Program!  

This is a beta product. In other words, it's not quite yet ready for prime-time though it is both flyable and "stable".

It lacks some of the features that will make it a fully fledged product such as INS, Flight Direction, Radio, SAS, Slat differential on AOA, among other things.

We will be releasing new builds on a regular basis but no promises about when.

Purchase of this product at this time will allow you to get the full and final product free at the time of release. That would be for either the V2 or the FSX version (not both).

You're not required to actually test or file reports on the product but, if you should wish to do so, you may use the support forums for that purpose.

No fixes on the models will be accepted, either now or in the future.

We thank you for your loyalty.

http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=F-4E

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

There are no images after clicking this link?

Bill Clark

Windows 10 Pro, Ver 21H2

CPU I5-8600K 5.0GHz, GPU Nvidia RTX 3090 VRAM 24GB

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7, 2TB M2.NVMe, RAM 32GB

We've not put them up yet.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

There are no images after clicking this link?

Bill Clark

Here's a livery I submitted to MilViz using their paint kit. Not sure if it made the cut, but here's what the 'J' looks like (Note that the 'slime' lights shouldn't show up in the actual J model - they're a due to the simplified model included in the paint kit). Many more liveries done by the guys over at SOH with many great images posted in the FSX general Discussion forum.

fsx2014-06-0411-31-00-03.jpg

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Is the beta we purchase now for fsx and down the road we have to decide between fsx and p3d2.0?

Any chance of a current cockpit pic or two?

In April I had the privilege of sitting in an actual F4 cockpit and the sense of history, where it had been over it's life, was powerful....one my favourite aircraft.

You buy now, you decide which later.

No pics as I am on vacation for three weeks

Hello,My Milviz download does not have a P3DV2 Option,Is this correct?

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Next iteration will

V2 version is out now. Note that it's unstable and less complete than the fsx version

Ok,Thanks for The info.

Patrick

Here's a livery I submitted to MilViz using their paint kit. Not sure if it made the cut, but here's what the 'J' looks like (Note that the 'slime' lights shouldn't show up in the actual J model - they're a due to the simplified model included in the paint kit). Many more liveries done by the guys over at SOH with many great images posted in the FSX general Discussion forum.

fsx2014-06-0411-31-00-03.jpg

So is a J in the works?  I don't have much interest in the E, but a J is an almost immediate buy for me.

Eric Szczesniak

A S is in the works. No J.

The intention is to release the E with a J/S external and then, later, release the S.

If you paid and didn't get the email with the links, contact me with your proof of purchase and I'll get that sorted.

Colin at milviz dot com.

I got the email but P3D Link is not working.

Patrick