Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

F-4E Phantom II Test Pilot Program On SALE

No Tacpack yet but work has begun.

Links are now sent out (again).

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

No Tacpack yet but work has begun.

Links are now sent out (again).

Copy, sir, a wise move IMHO.

spacer.png

We shall see...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

We shall see...

Well, I am very active online in the TP community and I can tell you we are waiting on FSX@War for TP to really fulfill its potential.  Closed beta coming soon.

http://fsxwar.net/

spacer.png

Im very excited to see that it is working very well in p3d v2. Very functional and flyable. The only blip thats really bugging me is that the left landing gear wheel doesn't turn. Anybody have the same issue?  I tried tinkering with conact points but no luck. Is this a contact point fix?

Thanks

Next iteration the fix is in

Any chance of a fictitious Canadian F4 livery similar to the Cdn F18?That'd be great. Going up against someone in a USA livery.......

You could ask in the MV forums...  more likely to get a response there than here.