Sign in to follow this  
Bluewings93

CS 777 P3D - Help!

First off, I do not have FSX installed on this system, only p3d v2. I just installed CS 777 for p3d. I have no other add ons installed.

Nothing works, I have no l gear. the battery switch wont work, the APU wont start. no screens come on. the VFB will not turn on. I have done a clean uninstall and re install. please help! thank you.

The software activation didn't work. I have had--and still have--this issue. But it only started occuring after I bought their 767, which is still native for FSX only. Upon doing a simultaneous fresh install of P3D and installing the 767, I found that when I installed the T7, neither worked. Both activations had failed. I went over to the CS forum (and submitted tickets) but only found folks talking about knowledge base articles that suggest either a manual offline activation and a clean reinstall (which involves deleting the registry entry).

None of that worked. So what i did was download like 4-5 registry cleaning utilities, run them all and then use the latest beta release of the FSE migration tool. I start with the 76 and then install the T7 without the tool.

Based on your scenario--and what I've learned so far--don't bother with the registry cleaning (although do delete the current entry for your T7). I think the migration tool is more important. Assuming you don't have another CS plane, then just use the migration tool when installing the T7. I know - it's stupid since the T7 is compatible with P3D... it used to work fine for me and now it does not.

If you don't have the migration tool, either think about getting it (it's only $10 or $15) or if you don't want to do that, at least reinstall the T7 after having deleted the windows registry entry for it. Then try a manual offline activation. So, in other words, we're back to square one: do what CS recommends...