Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

AVSIM Opens 2014 Demographic Survey

We are pleased to announce that the AVSIM 2014 Demographic Survey is now online and available for you to participate in. You can access the survey here. The demographic survey is an annual event for the AVSIM community and we encourage you to participate. This annual survey is important because it helps us tailor services to the community and provides our freeware and commercial members data to plan future additions to our flight simulators. This year, we have added questions for real world pilots among us and numerous other questions regarding your hardware preferences and configurations. Join your fellow community members and take the survey today!

This post has been promoted to an article

Link to survey says,

"This survey is currently closed. If you need assistance, please contact the person who sent you the survey invitation or URL."

Link to survey says,

"This survey is currently closed. If you need assistance, please contact the person who sent you the survey invitation or URL."

Try again. It is now up and running. Forgot to set a switch. Thanks for the alert.

I know you asked from among those listed, which was my favorite, but...

Why on earth did you leave Rocky Mountain Oysters off the selections? :LMAO:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Why on earth did you leave Rocky Mountain Oysters off the selections?

Next year Bill, next year... (I hate 'em. Had them in Shanghai many many moons ago - translator told me they were "meat balls"... Which unfortunately is true...)

32. Of the following, which is your favorite? *
 Fugu  Kimchee  Stuffed Flounder  Spotted Dick  Duck Sandwich  Beef Pot Pie  Tamarind Balls  Salt Cod Fritters  Triple Cheese Burger  Anything inTempura

This question confused me, as none of them are my favorite (actually, I don't even know what they are) apart from the cheese burger which is US food.   Wouldn't think that last one is good for "quality" control though.

Where's the Pizza option??? I had to put in duck sandwich.

www.antsairplanes.com

Where's the Pizza option??? I had to put in duck sandwich.

Pizza gave everyone an easy out. Thought we would throw a little more variety out there.

Here is a bit of a tease... With just over 115 responses so far, here is an interesting result from one of our new questions:

Chart.jpg

Not mean't in a bad way... But it looks like a world wide life expectancy graph in one way looking at the huge gap between 66-75 to 76 and older :(

Not mean't in a bad way... But it looks like a world wide life expectancy graph in one way looking at the huge gap between 66-75 to 76 and older :(

Using that logic, the chart also then shows that there are no children in the world under the age of ten. :Big Grin:

Using that logic, the chart also then shows that there are no children in the world under the age of ten. :Big Grin:

LOL, that's true. Although I wouldn't really expect many users under 10 on a flight simulation website, especially not doing a survey :lol: