Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Buenos Aires city skyline scenery?

Yes, it's for FS9 (well, it runs on my laptop). Both scenery packs can be downloaded from http://vfrarg.blogspot.com.ar/. In the right pane, check for the following:

Pueden Descargar X-Arg del Siguiente Link: X-ARG 1.5.1

DESCARGAR VFRA0.99

ÚLTIMO PARCHE

The first one is for X-ARG, the latter 2 are for VFR Argentina. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll give it a try... 

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Yes, it's for FS9 (well, it runs on my laptop). Both scenery packs can be downloaded from http://vfrarg.blogspot.com.ar/. In the right pane, check for the following:

Pueden Descargar X-Arg del Siguiente Link: X-ARG 1.5.1

DESCARGAR VFRA0.99

ÚLTIMO PARCHE

The first one is for X-ARG, the latter 2 are for VFR Argentina. Hope this helps.

The sites the links go to are no longer available so if your willing to share it would be much appreciated... 

FS2020 

Dillon, thanks for pointing it out. I've just checked the links, only the "Último parche" works. However, I found links to this somewhere else:

X-ARG 1.5.1: http://www.flightsimulatorarg.com.ar/escenarios4.htm, the Download button after "Aeroparque "Jorge Newbery"-SABE-Ciudad de Buenos Aires para FS2004 -Autores: X-ARG (Proyecto Open Source dirigido por Martín Alaimo) - V 1.5.1".

VFRA: http://www.flightsimulatorarg.com.ar/escenarios7.htm. Look after where it says "A continuación las referencias visuales de vuelo de la República Argentina (VFRA)". The Download button is after the night downtown screenshot.

Hope this helps... and specially hope your Spanish is good enough for reading all the stuff posted there.

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Dillon, thanks for pointing it out. I've just checked the links, only the "Último parche" works. However, I found links to this somewhere else:

Thanks for getting me something that adds a little character to the area, much appreciated.

FS2020 

Luis Miguel,

muchos gracias para indicar esto sitio con los mas buenos escenarios Argentinos. Ellos son un buen recuerdo de mis vacaciones grandiosos en Chile y Argentina some years ago (where is my Spanish left...).

And if someone asks for Chilean sceneries now: http://fsseleccion.com/

Unfortunately not updated for some time, but some sceneries (for instance Temuco) are still quite good.

Gracias,

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Old thread but thought best to post here...

While on my South American search for Airports as of late I came across this rather detailed freeware version of SABE if anyone is interested, http://francocordobafsa.blogspot.com.au/ (The shots shown on his blog are of version 1 but the download is for v1.2 as shown in my screenshot below)

Screenshot2709_zpse2081585.jpg

To get a better landclass + cityscape I used the XARG and just removed the BGLs associated with the actually field and made sure it was at a lower priority in my scenery cfg then SABE

Flukey, you have finally pointed us to a real good version of SABE. Installed it, it fits perfectly with the X-ARG cityscape.

Many thanks!

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Old thread but thought best to post here...

While on my South American search for Airports as of late I came across this rather detailed freeware version of SABE if anyone is interested, http://francocordobafsa.blogspot.com.au/ (The shots shown on his blog are of version 1 but the download is for v1.2 as shown in my screenshot below)

To get a better landclass + cityscape I used the XARG and just removed the BGLs associated with the actually field and made sure it was at a lower priority in my scenery cfg then SABE

Great find.  Password no longer works...  :Black Eye:

FS2020 

Password works for me - nice scenery! Thanks for the link.

Graeme Butler

That scenery for SABE looks real nice! I just downloaded it and I am going to go try it out now.

Thanks a lot, Flukey. Which BGLs did you remove exactly? In my XARG installation I can only recognize the AFCAD.

Best regards,

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Thanks a lot, Flukey. Which BGLs did you remove exactly? In my XARG installation I can only recognize the AFCAD.

I'll answer myself: I removed every BGL that says SABE. There's one that is named 0EX_SABE_CITY.bgl and its exclude; I left it just in case.

Flukey, which AI are you using? I don't have TAM/GOL flights into Aeroparque.

Best regards,

I only removed the SABE AFCAD in the XARG scenery and all appeared and worked well together when I installed and tested today.  Your mileage may vary.

Password no longer works

You may check if your browser accepts scripts/cookies. I had to activate these features to make the password work...

... of course in a sandbox only.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

I removed the AF2 file + all x-001 sabetax** files + x-001_sabepla & x-001_sabeha...

but has gwillmot mentioned you don't really need to remove anything just make sure it is at a lower priority then the Airport within flightsim

As for AI im shocking as I continue to update mine consistently to best keep it up to date so I stay away from any payware flightplans/AI and use a variety from http://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php (official flightpalans plus from the forum members), http://unitedtrafficteam.com/, http://ghiomflightplans.weebly.com/ and others that come up in AVSIM under AI flightplans. I do have WOAI flightplans but are replacing those with more up to date versions from the other sites as they become available... I use TTools to compile plus a variety of AI models.