Sign in to follow this  
hellmike

747v2 and others - I found the sound

hello guys, see this video:

I always wanted to find out what that sound wasand finally thanks to this video I found

look at 1:30 minutes and 1:57 and observe the command of spoilers

when the commander activates the spoilers they make a certain soundand when it retracts makes a different sound

I always wanted to know the origin of this little noiseand now I finally discovered

hey PMDGdo not let it out please  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

hey PMDG, do not let it out please   

I have a feeling that you mean "PMDG, do not leave it out."  If so, I doubt they will.  Heck, they included the sound of the servos kicking in when you engage TO/GA...

Kyle Rodgers

They have that sound for the spoiler deployment in the NGX. Why would they leave it out?

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

What you see is what you get with PMDG  :lol:

None of that video is on the flight deck, which is where you can hear the auto speedbrake actuator moving and creating the noise referred to.

ki9cAAb.jpg

Love the 747 best aircraft in the sky personally. Im sure PMDG will include it wihin the V.2 well i should hope so for the price we pay :lol:  not in literal terms but you know what i mean. Love the video 2, inspires me...

Bit random but hope it kind of helps,

Josh Scott

With the 747 being Rob's second baby, like the 777's mine - I doubt it will be missing much! As much as FSX can take anyway lol.