Sign in to follow this  
wizzards

Ify737 lost landing gear

strange thing with Ifly 737 fully updated to latest version and working fine ,all of a sudden landing gear vanishes ,aircraft floating above runway,I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice  but Aircraft still floating! all other aircraft have gear down and no issue,s,does  anyone have any Ideas

many thanks for reading

peter

Are you using the P3D version or the FSX version installed with the migrator tool?

NAX669.png

hi its the full P3d 2.2 version I paid the upgrade fee £10 ages ago ,a real bargain in my book ,flown the ify737 for ages but can not figure out where the landing gear has gone to

peter

Peter,

I'm not sure if that upgrade version works in version 2.2. They are selling a separate version for P3d now. You might want to check the Flight1 forums for a definitive answer.

NAX669.png

My guess would be some sort of like the product is not activated ... like when you first do an install with a product key.

Strange problem!

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Peter,

I checked the iFly forums over at Flight 1. That upgrade should have been good for v2 so it must be some kind of install issue.

NAX669.png

thinking about the issue I suddenly realized I have changed broadband providers in the last 8 wks wonder if this is causing any issues with reactivating at flight1,now waiting for flight1 to reactivate thanks for the answers

peter

this is starting to get stupid! I originally contacted fight1 tech as I believe they do the support for P3d versions.they email me back stating

"Unfortunately we have no access to your records and licensing this is all handled by Flight1. I would submit a ticket at Flight1 to check where the issue is. If there has been excessive activations from different ip addresses the action can be suspended while they investigate."

guess what flight1 state

Hello,

For iFly737NG P3DV2 support please go to http://www.flight1tech.com 

Thanks!

Jeff Smith
Flight One Software

Please flight1 sort it out stop passing the buck

peter

Go to Flight1 support here: https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=kman and reactivate your key.  You must do a full re-install using the original downloaded product file followed by the latest update.  Changing your broadband provider will have no effect; however, if you have changed the email you originally used for your purpose you need to associate the new one with your new email first here https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=emailchange.  Jeff is correct - for product support you need to go to Flight1tech; for installation and licensing problems it's Flight1.

DJ

Ubersu thanks for your reply, I have performed a manual reactivation ,but did not know about the Orig product instal first will give it a go many thanks

peter

hello just received reply from Fligh1 stating I have fsx version,but I paid £9.99 for upgrade as soon as it was available ,now telling me to purchase P3D version at £80,now I have to sit here checking emails to find proof of purchase,I am beginning to wonder if flight ! has changed the policy to once the activation limit is reached,you are forced to repurchase the P3d version without telling anyone!,I did read somewhere the words temp P3d license has come to an end!,hope they have not acted this way

peter

There was an FSX to P3D coupon that entitled FSX users to purchase the P3D version for 15 USD. That coupon offer ended on 31 Jan 2013. There was never any policy regarding repurchase once you had bought the P3D version and had to reactivate the key, nor was there ever any 'temp P3D' license. I suspect you are thinking of the coupon. The key may be reactivated as I noted and there is no limit to doing so. You may get a list of everything you have ever purchased at Flight1, with order numbers and passwords at https://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=lostorder using your email address at the time of purchase. If that address has changed you must change it as I mentioned above.

DJ

I had that issue as well. One other thing to try is make sure you have the latest version of fsuipc installed

Mark Turner
KMKE

Ubersu thank I have my list and there it sits ,order no  iFly Jets - The 737NG for Prepar3D and certificate number

many thanks ,funny thing is it flys perfect in P3d v2.2 legacy mode ,but I paid my $15 for the real deal back to flight1

once again many thanks for you help

peter

Glad you got it sorted out..

DJ