Sign in to follow this  
tatin

AURASIM PMDG 77L QUESTION

Hi, i would like to know if the aurasim app for the PMDG 777 is alredy out. 

Thanks!!

Nope...but coming soon!!!

http://www.aurasim.com/products/ - Great app actually

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Never before heard of that.....looks like a great App to have!

Rob Robson

I'm looking for this. I don't trust in TOPCAT. too many errors and no sense calculations. Since about 1 month ago i don't use it. only for the NGX

Hope this is better! looks like that!

soon?........is coming soon for months...........it is an other never ending story

Actually it has been "soon" since last autumn.

- TONY -

The guy working on it is very busy at the moment with military duty, it's a wonder he managed to finish the Q400 profile in time. I would use it over topcat 777 data if it was released but the main thing I don't like about it is that it is Web based. So if the website goes down for whatever reason and the guy doesn't have time to look at it, it means I'd be out of a performance calculator that was paid for. So until he has time to finish it, we have to just wait.

Just like PFPX and TOPCAT Beta 2.74. It takes so looooooooooooooooooong. Why do the developers say it is coming soon when they know it's not.

On the website, the flap setting is displayed as "10", which isn't even available on the real airplane. 

On the website, the flap setting is displayed as "10", which isn't even available on the real airplane.

The grey one is obviously for the Q400. Or are you looking elsewhere? I had the feeling this guy knows what he is doing. Just he has limited time, unfortunately...

cheers,
NiIs U.

AMD 5800X3D | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 3200MHz | RTX 4070 12GB @ 1920x1050px

Its a pretty good app. I use it with my Majestic Q400. Its simple and gives results! Instead of getting on this developers case why not support them. What's the rush?

Reik Namreg

Guys,

I'm responsible for running AuraSim.

The Flaps 10 picture is obviously a mock-up, we have a real thing running as we speak, though. :-)

Just because our personal timing issues, we hadn't given the app as much attention as it should be getting. Hang still!

Do you plan on making the app available offline. Just in case the website goes down and, with your work understandably you might not be available to fix it quickly