Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

A bare polar bear

Goofy play on words i know...hehe.

I stripped the paint of my Polar Air Cargo livery. :Just Kidding:  She was sold to another freight company that will be getting her livery as soon as I resolve some pesky metal glitches.

The metal is not mine, its Xudeva Irribarra's excellent metal I also used on an LDS 767 a few years back.  It was on a 1024 map so stretching on a 4096 map is going to take some work. 

777metal1.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Thanks Will!

And since you seem like the only one interested in the next freighter out of my hangar (well it MAY be next), you get to be the guest check pilot for this paint.  :wink:

I'll get a "beta" copy to you before anyone else gets to fly it. (

I know its not much of a hard clue...but is there anyone wanting to take a guess at this next livery? hehe

777Tiger1.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Reminds me of the old AA bare metal.

nebojsa

Thanks Will!

Hey nebojsa, I'm pretty sure she'll be wearing AA colors, as its my hometown airline.  :smile:

Thanks Al.  Do you have the PMDG 777?  Let me know.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Very pretty, you've got some fantastic skills there Steve!

Yes I have the PMDG Steve ;)

Check your email Al  :wink:

Very pretty, you've got some fantastic skills there Steve!

Thanks Jeremy!  But I have to reiterate that the metal texture is Xudeva Irribarra's.  I have his permission (and will give him full credit in the upload) to use it on the 777.  My skill is at converting the texture off a POSKY 767 texture map.  :Big Grin:   I did this  also with Ed Cox's gorgeous Posky AA 767 textures that I applied to the LevelD model with great results.

​My true Achilles heel when it comes to painting is METAL!  Can't paint it well to save my life, so I use the network of great painter's out there to combine our respective talents and give our community great planes to fly.  I love our painter's community for that, as I've never had a request denied (or denied someone myself).

My particular specialty (in case you haven't noticed) is photo tails.  Some of my tails are flying on other painter's liveries as well.  Just look at the upload by Javier Cabrera that is just under my Alitalia Cargo 777 when you click the link in my sig.  :wink: 

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg