Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Who is your VIP?

For those pilots flying bizjets around the world, in your own mind, who is in the back? I get airliners, trainers and even twin props that are owned by small charter companies, tour operators etc. But I can't really get into the bizjet mode. I need backstory. Who am I flying? Where are we going? Why? 

Is this just me? Or should I just fly .... !

My girlfriend lol. And she serves as FA when we have pax. Should get her type rated though so we can save on the contract FO and just load some ballast in the cabin. Lol

I stay away from the red carpet, velvet rope VIP crowd.  Freight never complains about the level of service I provide.

Richard P. Kelly

Nobody, I'm the VIP.

And a handsome one at that.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

lol, no, it's never come up because I'm not consumed with it. Mountain biking, on the other hand...

My post was kind of a joke. ;)

Edited by firehawk44
Removed quote.

I never think about it. I am just the heroic, good looking pilot!

- Bill Magann

My inability to come up with a good answer to this is why I don't fly biz jets. Much easier for me to immerse myself in the role of a private GA, bush or airline pilot. I've tried to pretend it's my family in the back of my own VLJ, but there's always an immersion breaking moment where I think "who am kidding?".

Just pretend it's a government plane or business chartered. It's what I do in case I'm flying an unmarked commercial aircraft. I don't pretend any girlfriends/family/friends sit there because that's just too much of a "what the hell" moment for me.

I don't pretend any girlfriends/family/friends sit there because that's just too much of a "what the hell" moment for me.

LOL

I enjoy flying 2-4 PAX charters in FSEconomy -  I'd rather not see the faces, much less know the history, of my passengers before I mismanage my Accusim aircraft and plunge in to the side of a desert mountain in Socal.

I stay away from the red carpet, velvet rope VIP crowd.  Freight never complains about the level of service I provide.

:lol:  Yep, I agree, freight never complains about steep climbs and descents or a bouncy landing,

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.