Sign in to follow this  
voodoo101

DX10 fixer and Aerosoft sceneries

First of all my apologies if this has been answered before.

I have been running FSX with DX9 for many years now with no problem, however with the recent resurgence in FSX, developers seem to be making more and more texture loving sceneries, along with these loving memory and high quality aircraft I feel that the dreaded OOM is close at hand. Now I thought about going to P3D and going DX11 but certain addons are not 100% compatible add to the fact that I just bought the PMDG 777 being told that they will not support P3D and then being told that they will now but want to charge me again, so the next best thing is DX10.

Now I would love to change but I have quite a few Aerosoft sceneries, I have read that many other sceneries seem to be OK but Aerosoft seem to be against going DX10 quoting the usual "DX10 is broken". How are people getting on with Aerosoft sceneries, especially at night? Is there a way of adjusting textures that are still black such as runways or does the fixer repair them.

I know that the fixer is got a miracle product and will not cure every DX10 fault with FSX, but are there any other major airports or scenery that are not DX10 compatible.

Thanks for any input in advance.

I have many scenerys from Aerosoft, think they all worki g also in nighttime..

Only ENGM , you have to untick a little box in Fixer toolbox.

Could you also reveal what that little tickbox is?

Nevermind i found the answer ;)

Mikael Leinonen

Don't you like  the way users  have  found  an answer and  they keep  it  to themselves :rolleyes:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

For ENGM I believe that the secret tick box that needs unticking is V2.0 Transparency in the Legacy Dialog - its covered on page 43 of manual and in the last page of the pinned post known issues at the top of the page.

Don't you like  the way users  have  found  an answer and  they keep  it  to themselves :rolleyes:

:LMAO:

André